Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Prime immagini per pro cycling manager 2007

Messaggi raccomandati

Ecco qualke immagine per chi non ha e non può vedere il trailer...

Qui si vede l'interfaccia pre gara, durante la scelta dei materiali....

quei c1 mi fanno pensare che forse da quest anno si potranno salvare le combinazioni di

materiali senza dover risceglierli ad ogni tappa....

2003955763016598035_rs.jpg

Qui siamo in gara....

cosa saranno quei quadratini gialli e rossi

sotto la barra che di solito lampeggia verde?

2003975091603679917_rs.jpg

Ed infine il roster della squadra...

beh... mi sembra un pò scarno.... :shock2:

2003939846652754994_rs.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Risposte 529
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Concordo con Antò, i colori aiutano e forse potrebbe essere la forma giornaliera.

Siete sicuri che non ci sia più il valore accellerazione? era importante per distinguere uno scattista da un passista scalatore.. :woohoo:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ecco delle informazioni sulla carriera, non so se le avete già lette

Pro Cycling Manager / Tour de France 2007 invites you to direct one of 60 official teams during one season, bursting with more than 180 international competitions. You experience the day-to-day life of a sports manager and thereby participate in developing race tactics and strategies as well as in managing your team (transfers, contracts, training, media, equipment, etc).

To optimise your comfort within the management portion of game, the career mode interface has been completely redesigned. The directeurs sportifs will therefore discover a new navigation system that is simpler, more ergonomic, and more instinctive to use.

There is also a new transfer system. It was completely re-examined, cutting the season into three phases (3 in total) in order to avoid downtime. The new transfer period now takes place in between seasons and thus creates gameplay even when there is no race.

The virtual manager will have to face a much more competitive and aggressive AI (Artificial Intelligence) on the transfer market, which will lead to fierce battles to get the desired cyclist. The player will have to make his choices carefully and behave like a sports management professional, as it will be necessary to manage increasingly more complex human relationships in terms of the racers’ motivations, the leaders’ requirements, and the new budget system, which covers salaries, transfers, transportation, etc.

Finally, you must develop a strategy for each of the races by assigning a position (leader, team-mate, sprinter, etc.) to each of your racers. These positions play a crucial role because they affect the motivation of the racers and allow certain race tactics to play out (breakaway, economisation, working for the leader, etc.). The player is then notified on the results page of the effectiveness of their choices, allowing them to adjust or rethink their race strategy to reach the highest spot on the podium.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

asp asp ragazzi... ma che state dicendo ???

perchè dovrebbe essere scomparsa la tabella in gioco dei valori dei ciclisti ???

semplicemente chi ha fatto il video giocava senza aver cliccato sulla barra in basso sul nome del ciclista... (dove c'è la bandiera della nazionalità e il nome)...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

io spero davvero che migliorino i programmi,sto facendo la carriera e di nuovo mi trovo una faticosissima organizzazione.

la scelta dei ciclisti per le gare non è piu basata sul riunire un gruppo di ciclisti secondo noi adatti epr quella specifica gara ma è diventata una scelta per non far ridurre il morale ai ciclisti con programmi specifici!

un ciclista puo voler partecipare ad 1 o 2 gare, non puo rompere tutti i mesi con 2-3 richieste,la gestione è davvero impossibile cosi

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Pro Cycling Manager 2007 Preview

After months of waiting there's now under a month left to the release of Pro Cycling Manager 2007 - the 7th version of the (Pro) Cycling Manager sequel. At this point, a trailer and several screenshots have been released, and they have left an impression of a game which might not have improved all that much. The reality is different, though.

First of all, I'd like to thank Cyanide for actually letting me spread all the details of the new game. Hopefully, it will end up with you, the readers, being convinced to buy the game.

Also, please notice that this preview is based on a beta version of the game. Some features may or may not be in the actual game.

Many of you have correctly noticed that the in-game design hasn't changed a lot. The graphic is pretty much the same, but they have after all worked on adding a lighting and shadowing system. I know it doesn't change a lot, but it's after all an improvement which you notice while playing the game.

Other than that you will not find any graphical improvement which is a plus for those of you who had problems with PCM 2006. You will probably be able to run PCM 2007 without having to upgrade your PC first :mrgreen:

So what has actually changed? Well, let's return to the 3D-races. If you look closely through the trailer of the game you will notice a new "bar" next to the riders' information box. This is the "form of the day"-box. As in real life every rider can have an off-day just as well as he can have a very good day. That feature has now been implented into PCM 2007. The rider can have different feelings while pedalling, ranging from -5 to +5. As in real life, it does, however, take some time before your rider knows his exact form of the day. Therefore, the first guesses are only guesses. These "guesses" are first represented by an arrow . The next guess is represented by a grey layer with a digit on it. This digit is the one I talked about earlier - it can range from -5 to +5. But as long as it has a grey layer, it's still inaccurate and may differ from the reality. As soon as the layer gets coloured, that's when you know the exact "form of the day"!

This process can take some time, but if the rider make more efforts he will know it sooner. It's therefore up to you to decide if it's worth making an extra effort to know his form sooner.

Well, that's only a part of it and of course adds some extra strategy to the in-race game. But that's not all. Observation is the 2nd new addition to the 3D-races. This new feature allows you to observe a rider at another team, letting you know about his energy levels and his form of the day. As with the form of the day-feature there's 5 different levels of observation. The higher level you have, the more you will know about the rider. Once you reach level five you will get refreshed information on the observed rider every 10 seconds.

The downsides of observing are that you have to assign one of your own riders to observe another one. While he is doing that he is not allowed to sprint, attack, counter-attack or anything else - he can only observe. Also, if you decide to change the rider who's observing with another one, you will lose one level of observation.

This also adds extra strategy to the game. You might even be tricked if you overanalyze his form of the day - who knows, you might even lose a race, because you undervalued an opponent.

That is it for the 3D-races. Luckily for us, they have used a lot of time on the management menus instead. The entire game has been redesigned and is now in light crystal-blue colours. The framework is still the same, though. You still have the top menu bar with the news in the middle -- but they have implented a calendar in the bottom of the screen in which you can see the upcoming races. You also use the calendar to simulate until a certain date. The function doesn't work at the moment, but it will probably be possible to skip an entire year in the final version if that's what you want to.

The main change is the redesign as I mentioned before. All screens have been redesigned so they are now built up in a more logical way. It also seems like they have been inspired a lot by Football Manager. For example, it's now possible to sort your squad after "general information", "attributes", "contract", "fitness", etc.. Another idea from Football Manager is the "Records"-screen. We have screamed for it for years, and now it has been implented. You can now see who won Le Tour de France back in 1922 if that's what you want. Or Paris-Roubaix. Or Giro 'd Italia :mrgreen: It's a great feature in my opinion - and essential for a management game.

And then there's the transfers part. First of all, Cyanide has decided to say that all contracts start and end on the 15th of October. It's not realistic, but should give a more interesting gameplay. Else than that I think it has been majorly improved. Now, it's no longer about guessing what the rider wants, but getting to agreement. When negotiating a contract you have to reach an agreement on wage, length of contract, team status - and if the rider should have any clauses in his contract. And that's new. A rider can have a relegation clause in his contract, meaning that he will be released from the team if it relegates to the continental tour.

You can renew contracts at any time of the year, but they will only be "pre-contracts" which cannot be broken. It's worth saying that the earlier you sign a pre-contract, the more expensive the contract will be. From the 1st of July it's possible to sign pre-contracts with riders who haven't been offered pre contracts by their own teams, and from the 15th of October you can buy riders from other teams who still have contracts.

All the above is pretty much like the old game (except for the fact that it's a lot more realistic now). But it's also possible to sack riders now. You will still have to pay the remaining wages and a compensation, though, but since the rider might bring bad morale to the team it can end up as a good deal if you fire him. Another new thing is the "first contact". It's like the enquire-feature in Football Manager. With the first contact-feature you get to know if the rider is interested in your team, and if he is, what status he would require.

A shortlist has also been added. When added to the shortlist you get an e-mail everytime the rider does something noticeable.

In general, the press is also more active now. Riders can go to the press if they are dissatisfied with something, for example if the leader of your team is not the leader in the races (f.e. Tour de France). They can also go to the press and complain if their contract has not been renewed. The rider might also avoid the press and go directly to you to hear whether or not he's a part of your plans for the next season. And who knows - it might even end up on the frontpage of the new newspaper which have been implented. I don't know how it works or if it will be in the final game, but a test screen for it has been added to the beta.

Last, but not least, there's of course the pre-race tactics and the after-report, the feedback. With the pre-race tactics you can choose how each rider should behave on the stage. First of all you have to set the roles of each rider, f.e. "team mate", "leader", "free role", etc.. Then you can choose if the rider should go for breakaways, chase down breakaways, chase down breakaways if there's a dangerous man in it, etc., etc..

After the race you will get a "feedback"-page which will tell whether or not each rider fulfilled his task.

I've probably forgot something, and some features might not be implented yet, but all-in-all a lot will change. I hope to make a follow-up on this article whenever the new beta is out. Until then I'm sure the above will keep you fed for a while.

And again, please keep in mind that the article is based on a beta tests. More or less features may or may not be added. Anything is possible :mrgreen:

forse più tardi traduco, ho detto forse :banghead:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Breve (brevissima) sintesi:

i nostri ciclisti potranno dirci le loro sensazioni del giorno, però all'inizio non saranno sicuri al 100%... per esempio però dopo un paio di scatti potranno saggiare meglio la loro gamba e dirci con accuratezza se sono in giornata super o no... stesso dicasi per gli avversari, cioè possiamo sapere i loro livelli di energia e se sono in giornata, ma in quel periodo non potremo attaccare, sprintare ecc...

Ovviamente ci saranno le tattiche pre-gara, a mio avviso da quanto ho letto anche abbastanza elaborate, e alla fine avremo una pagina che ci informerà se il ciclista ha compiuto il suo obiettivo.

Tutta l'interfaccia della parte manageriale è stata ridisegnata, ora è più logica.

Chi riesce a far andare PCM06 riuscirà a far andare anche PCM07

Il sistema di trasferimenti è stato semi-rivoluzionato... ci saranno nuovo possibilità, ad esempio inserire delle clausole, essere contattati dai corridori, ricevere e-mail in caso uno dei ciclisti che stiamo tenendo d'occhio faccia qualcosa di importante, ecc...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Breve (brevissima) sintesi:

i nostri ciclisti potranno dirci le loro sensazioni del giorno, però all'inizio non saranno sicuri al 100%... per esempio però dopo un paio di scatti potranno saggiare meglio la loro gamba e dirci con accuratezza se sono in giornata super o no... stesso dicasi per gli avversari, cioè possiamo sapere i loro livelli di energia e se sono in giornata, ma in quel periodo non potremo attaccare, sprintare ecc...

Ovviamente ci saranno le tattiche pre-gara, a mio avviso da quanto ho letto anche abbastanza elaborate, e alla fine avremo una pagina che ci informerà se il ciclista ha compiuto il suo obiettivo.

Tutta l'interfaccia della parte manageriale è stata ridisegnata, ora è più logica.

Chi riesce a far andare PCM06 riuscirà a far andare anche PCM07

Il sistema di trasferimenti è stato semi-rivoluzionato... ci saranno nuovo possibilità, ad esempio inserire delle clausole, essere contattati dai corridori, ricevere e-mail in caso uno dei ciclisti che stiamo tenendo d'occhio faccia qualcosa di importante, ecc...

Io sono ancora indeciso se farmi rientrare nella categoria di quelli che riescono a far andare cym06... :thumbup:

Speriamo di reggere per ora, poi un giorno arriverà un pc nuovo..

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Bello....

soprattutto il discorso delle sensazioni dei ciclisti....

se al prossimo giro Cunego si prende la maglia rosa alla prima settimana e poi inizia a darmi minuti su minuti

ad ogni tappa giuro che entro nei converters e gli metto 50 in montagna :thumbup::D:twisted::twisted:

Vai anche con le tattiche pregara.... :wink:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

dicono a fine giugno ma consideriamo che dobbiamo aspettare le solite 2-3 patch che risolvono i vari problemi quindi io ne riparlo dopo l'estate!

se si considera che la parte manageriale è stata ampliata,mi aspetto parecchi bug...basti pensare che inspiegabilmente non hanno mai riparato il bug che i ciclisti infortunati continuano ad allenarsi tranquillamente

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

dovrebbe essere una cosa tipo archivio storico... cioè se hai la curiosità di sapere chi ha vinto il tour nel '62 hai un database con tutti i risultati ottenuti nel passato al tour... niente di che, insomma

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

dovrebbe essere una cosa tipo archivio storico... cioè se hai la curiosità di sapere chi ha vinto il tour nel '62 hai un database con tutti i risultati ottenuti nel passato al tour... niente di che, insomma

Ca...o, ma non potevano farlo l'anno scorso??? Mi sono cercato gli albi d'oro di tutte le corse più famose per il mio database storico, ci ho perso settimane, e adesso me le mettono già pronte nel gioco :unsure::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::evil::mrgreen:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti