Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2024

Pro Cycling Manager 2024 e Tour de France 2024 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Messaggi raccomandati

Inviato

Hey Italian PCM-fans! :)

 

I'll post all my work for PCM in this thread.

 

Here is the next jersey, I'll make a pack with. The jersey isn't completely finished yet, so I'll finish it tomorrow. As I mentioned earlier, Will gave me some ideas for shirts he never finished himself, so credits goes to Will as well :)
 
aoyb.png
  • Risposte 169
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Inviato
I've finished the shirt, and I've slowly started on te NC's. I can't decide how to make the shorts. First option is making them black, second option is making the green (only for the italian ofc). So please let me know, what you think looks best. Btw. bwiggins/Geraint Thomas will do the frames and helmets :)

 

bw3n.png

 

ITA V1

8q.png

 

ITA V2

2kp.png

Inviato

I'm not sure what you mean, why should I want to update the first post? :)

 

I'm not completely satisfied with the way the flag is used in the design, and I've tried to fix it, without any luck. Therefore, will I tomorrow try to make a more simple NC design :)

Inviato

@Bruseghin, sure 10 mins.

 

I've renovated the NC style, so it's now a mix of the "professionel" style and the original style. This should be the final version of the NC's :) I'll make more NC's later.
 
2wt.png
Inviato
I've made a add-on on the NC's, which makes them look 99% optimal ingame. Notice the beautiful circles beneath :) I've also made 5 more NC's.

 

kehy.jpg

avcz.jpg

 

BEL

mnp.png

 

CZE

33l7.png

 

FRA

bequ.png

 

RUS

1hm.png

 

SLO

7gz.png

  • 2 weeks later...

Crea un account o accedi per lasciare un commento

Devi essere un utente registrato per poter lasciare un commento

Crea un account

Iscriviti per un nuovo account nella nostra comunità. È facile!

Registra un nuovo account

Accedi Subito

Sei già registrato? Accedi da qui.

Accedi Adesso
  • Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

    • Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

×
×
  • Crea Nuovo...