Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2024

Pro Cycling Manager 2024 e Tour de France 2024 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Messaggi raccomandati

  • Risposte 169
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Inviato
The jersey for andy222c is finally done, it has been a long proces because andy have been included a lot in the making of the jersey. I'll also make a pack for this jersey, and the frame for the team has already been made by bwiggins.

 

Celesio - Macquarie

te0x.png

 

wle3.png

Inviato (modificato)
Here is the my version of the 2014 minishirt model, originally made by Emenee. 

 

I've made a lot of changes to the model, here are some of them: 

Modified the minishirt is in the correct size for PCM13

Changed the model, so the texture and shapes on both sides are the same

Improved the quality of the actual template(original was edgy)

Premade the most common shapes of a jersey with stitchings

 

 


6lso.png

 

loc2.png

Modificato da anderspcm
Inviato

No problem :)

 

I've made an extra edition for this pack, like I also did in my recent pack. The extra edition is team glasses, and the Celesio team will be riding with Oakley glasses :)
y6lz.png
Inviato
So I've decided how the main part of the NC's will look like. I've decided to go in a simple, classic and realistic direction with black shorts for the main part of the NC's :)

 

The scandinavian NC's are a bit more colored because that's how they normally are designed. I've also made the portuguese and polish NC's.

 

French Champion

jz34.png

 

German Champion

j2kp.png

 

Danish Champion

s616.png

 

Portuguese Champion

l3v5.png

 

Polish Champion

bgzm.png

Inviato

@alluddha Well, I just think it is much more exciting to make everything from scratch, and I like the part where you have to be creative, and not just working in Photoshop :)

 

@superalex Thanks.

 

@elfede98 Well, now I know at least one thinks I am :)

Inviato
I've lately just been doing some NC's, and tonight I made the logo for career mode. Next up will probably be leader helmets for the Grand Tours, and World Champion helmet :)

4o2d.png

Crea un account o accedi per lasciare un commento

Devi essere un utente registrato per poter lasciare un commento

Crea un account

Iscriviti per un nuovo account nella nostra comunità. È facile!

Registra un nuovo account

Accedi Subito

Sei già registrato? Accedi da qui.

Accedi Adesso
  • Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

    • Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

×
×
  • Crea Nuovo...