Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2024

Pro Cycling Manager 2024 e Tour de France 2024 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Messaggi raccomandati

Inviato

My stages for pcm.

I am making a Giro variant. I have finished two stages the team time trial stage in Olbia at Sardinia and a stage from Olbia to Alghero.

I haven't thought to much about the other stages yet, so if you have any mountains or recommendations come forward.

Inviato
Yes, maybe you could help because i am making gpx file with a stage to Cagliari.

I will have four stages at Sardinia two is flat, one is hill and one is a finish in mountain.

You' I think, 've done two stages flat. I can do for you a mountain stages and an hill stages

  • 2 weeks later...
Inviato

Stage 1: Corsa Vittorio Veneto Olbia - Olbia TTT 20.9 km

754875.jpeg

A short team time trial to open the Giro. It is flat with just some small rises in the middle.

Stage 2: Olbia - Alghero 131.3 km

754882.jpeg

A hilly stage starting at the eastern side of Sardinia and ending on the western side of Sardinia.

Stage 5: Reggio di Calabria - Crotone 219.7 km

754889.jpeg

After 4 stages at Sardinia now the Giro has come to Calabria. This stage is very hilly and could be a good opportunity for a breakaway group.

Stage 6: Policoro - Bitonto 151.4 km

754900.jpeg

A short and flat stage through Basilicata and Puglia. The peloton only has to work for the last 10-20 km.

Stage 7: Lucera - Monte Faito Funivia 268.7 km

754905.jpeg

A very long and hard stage of this Giro. Starting in Puglia going through Molise and ending up at Monte Faito Funivia after climbing the nearly 15 km long mountain in Campania. Passing by the large vulcano Vesuv aswell.

Stage 8: Napoli - Aprilia 200.6 km

754909.jpeg

A flat stage which shouldn't bring many difficulties apart from some wind in some places.

Inviato
Very good. You like Italy, don't you? :D

I'm waiting for next stages :wink:

Thanks. Of course. I have been on holiday there three times, last time this summer in Lazio region. I have been to both Formia, Gaeta, Civitavecchia and more places.

Inviato

Yeah acctually it's own country, so it would be better to write: St. Peter's Square - Vatican City, but what's that in italian? Is it something like Piazza San Pietro - Citta del Vaticano? :blush:

Inviato
Yeah acctually it's own country, so it would be better to write: St. Peter's Square - Vatican City, but what's that in italian? Is it something like Piazza San Pietro - Citta del Vaticano? :blush:

Right :wink:

Inviato

Thanks for the comments.

Stage 10: Roma - Tarqunia 144.3 km

758178.jpeg

A short and quite easy stage. Going inlands from Rome and into the Lazio region before going down near the coast to the city of Tarquinia.

Inviato

Yeah i noticed it when i made the route, the roads are very small. I wanted to make a different route then all the others, using other mountains which aren't to known. I will also use historic climbs when we reach the north of Italy.

Crea un account o accedi per lasciare un commento

Devi essere un utente registrato per poter lasciare un commento

Crea un account

Iscriviti per un nuovo account nella nostra comunità. È facile!

Registra un nuovo account

Accedi Subito

Sei già registrato? Accedi da qui.

Accedi Adesso
  • Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

    • Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.
×
×
  • Crea Nuovo...