Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Alexander92 stages

Messaggi raccomandati

• 2 weeks later...

Stage 1: Corsa Vittorio Veneto Olbia - Olbia TTT 20.9 km

754875.jpeg

A short team time trial to open the Giro. It is flat with just some small rises in the middle.

Stage 2: Olbia - Alghero 131.3 km

754882.jpeg

A hilly stage starting at the eastern side of Sardinia and ending on the western side of Sardinia.

Stage 5: Reggio di Calabria - Crotone 219.7 km

754889.jpeg

After 4 stages at Sardinia now the Giro has come to Calabria. This stage is very hilly and could be a good opportunity for a breakaway group.

Stage 6: Policoro - Bitonto 151.4 km

754900.jpeg

A short and flat stage through Basilicata and Puglia. The peloton only has to work for the last 10-20 km.

Stage 7: Lucera - Monte Faito Funivia 268.7 km

754905.jpeg

A very long and hard stage of this Giro. Starting in Puglia going through Molise and ending up at Monte Faito Funivia after climbing the nearly 15 km long mountain in Campania. Passing by the large vulcano Vesuv aswell.

Stage 8: Napoli - Aprilia 200.6 km

754909.jpeg

A flat stage which shouldn't bring many difficulties apart from some wind in some places.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

The ITT with the finish at St. Peter is great. The Monte Faito is a fantastic choice too, it's a very steep but almost unknown climb :smilie_daumenpos: . The only problem would be that there's very little space at the top (you could move the stage finish to Vico Equense or Sorrento).

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Yeah i noticed it when i made the route, the roads are very small. I wanted to make a different route then all the others, using other mountains which aren't to known. I will also use historic climbs when we reach the north of Italy.

Anyway, if they arrived on the Zoncolan, they can arrive everywhere :mrgreen:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti