Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Jan Ullrich's Stage Creation & Request Thread

Messaggi raccomandati

Hi there,

I wanted to start my own stage creation and request thread, so here it goes.

All i need is that you give me the adequate details ( enough details of the climbs, sprints and all).

You can request fantasy stages, classic's,official stages or personal training route or anything else for that matter.

If you don't have any route you can make one at www.bikely.com, google earth or something else.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Requests:

Realistic Races:

To request a realistic race, the minimum I must have is:

1. Stage profile, stage map and a place to find that information.

2. What kind of a stage it is: Mountain,Hilly,Flat.

3. If it is mountain passes in it, i need which climbs and so on.

To create a real race:

1. A stage map and a start town and finish town along with country of race.

2. What kind of a stage it is: Mountain,Hilly,Flat.

3. If it is mountain passes in it, i need which climbs and so on.

Again, if you have any questions, just ask.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Just to let you know that you can request any stage you want.

Do you want a route you have cycled yourself, fantasy stages, historic stages of the Coppi - Bartali time, a stage for your database or a Tour of Europe etc, you can request anything and i only need some things from you, like the start and finish towns and if you want sprints where and which mountain passes you want and i'll make it for you!

So start requesting stages!

Google Translate :

Solo per farti sapere che è possibile richiedere qualsiasi fase che si desidera.

Vuoi un percorso ciclo avete voi, fantasia fasi, le fasi storiche della Coppi - Bartali tempo, uno stadio per il database o in un tour d'Europa, ecc, si può chiedere nulla e io solo bisogno di un po 'le cose da voi, come l'inizio e finitura città e se si desidera sprint dove e valichi di montagna che si desidera e farò per voi!

Quindi iniziare richiedente fasi!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi there,

As someone wanted me to upload my finished xml file of the stgae from San Martino di Casstrozza to Alpe di Siusi, i have done so now nad you can download from here: http://rapidshare.com/files/174220066/05.S...a_2009.xml.html

If you want to use it in my database or any other stages that i made from the Giro d'Italia 2009, just ask me.

The things you request, you can use freely in anything and don't need to ask to use it in any database of course.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 weeks later...
Questa discussione è chiusa.
  • Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

• Crea Nuovo...