Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2022 e Tour de France 2022 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

nclonline

Messaggi raccomandati

We want more players online in the track part. Now we play with around 8 people every evening at 8 o'clock a cup we organize. it's a pitty so few people are online in track so that's why i post this. http://nclonline.info/index.php register here if you want to participate with our cups we organize. we play every evening at 8 o'clock so also tonight.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Spam

Lo staff multiplayer siamo noi, non ti sovrapporre, la prossima volta segnalalo in privato dato che dobbiamo valutare se è effettivamente spam o no poiché è comunque una comunità di PCM conosciuta. È come se uno stagemaker straniero postasse qua le sue tappe, ma ripeto dobbiamo valutare perché ci potrebbe stare (link ecc...)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

i have no intentions to spam, i just want more players online and that's why i put it in the online topic

We know that, Headshot Bike thought to do the work of someone other. We understand the problem of your community, because in our community we are in worst condition than yours.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

Per "aiutare" esiste il pulsante "Segnala" in fondo al post.

Esiste uno staff di otto persone addetto a questo e se non c'è scritto nulla - visto che queste persone sono tra le più attive - non vuol dire che non sia stato visto ma che ci si sta pensando oppure non ci sono problemi

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

i think yours and ours, and a lot of other, forums are in a bad condition, because the mix of Armada and track doesn't work. Cyanide made a mistake which i hope they will fix in the next pcm version. if the armada players would be in the same board/channel as track riders you might have a chance te road players play more track like last year.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

i think yours and ours, and a lot of other, forums are in a bad condition, because the mix of Armada and track doesn't work. Cyanide made a mistake which i hope they will fix in the next pcm version. if the armada players would be in the same board/channel as track riders you might have a chance te road players play more track like last year.

I know that but i think they have no interested to contrast the Armada.

I think that many bugs in the "classic mode" that makes it unplayable are not casual

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Italian Staff Multiplayer agree with you. We think that communities' multiplayer will dead if Cyanide committes the same mistake of PCM 12 in next PCM.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I know that but i think they have no interested to contrast the Armada.

I think that many bugs in the "classic mode" that makes it unplayable are not casual

I think the same. Online community games are not interesting anymore for them so they 'boycot' it in every possible way. The old multiplayer games doesn't deliver money so they must disapear. I can understand the fact that they want to earn more money, but with the way they do it now they show is a lack of respect for everyone who played online.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti