Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

[Scratch] - First Round

Messaggi raccomandati

• Risposte 136
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

I confirm also gheto plays with IA hard.

5 humans + 1 AI (runners since early game) head of race

Morganrev (me) alone +100 mt.

peloton (with 9 AI riders) +200 mt.

well this impossible with AI on Pro level.

all here are saying AI professional dont permit runners to go and u admitted this.

in my group AI wasnt even even able to stay with me catching the runners.

how u can confirm that game was with Pro level?

u'd better tell me u are joking me so i wont even care no more :wink:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Bubba's screen is ok, we checked. Now: why did Nimsk lie about that? The answer is easy: Ncl wants to ruin WC. Not a good behaviour, in my honest opinion. Just have fun and relax.

WOW, you are really clueless, aren't you?

Emmea: I ask you to take the fact that bubba also is a moderator and probably a friend of you a side, and see this from a neutral point of view. I understand that you might think this damages the reputation of cycling-manager.it, but all the participants in this WC, including me, deserve that bubba is caught and banned.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

²

I think emmea should continue like he was doing before, obviously its not his fault, the rules are clear.

And for those who are eliminated he can make a list to replace people who dont show up in 2nd round :)

Yes, rules were clear before and nobody disagreed. Now the only problem is Bubba/Nimsk screen.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
I end up winning the race, after a mass sprint, while bubba finishes eight. Then he presses next so fast that i don't have time to take a screen shot(again this is perfect for bubba, because there are no other there to witness it.)

You say you win the race and i'm 8th?

Omg. Nimsk wouldn't say that if it isn't true. And bubba win against ai 14 pro? Hmm ridiculous =)

I believe nimsk, he wouldn't say that if it isn't true............

If he say this...

..Has not sense. He says it's not that I have won, but also said that he had won, then tells me that he would win against the AI pro. So for me it would be impossible but for him yes? Ridiculous

I hope that he will admit to lying

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

all here are saying AI professional dont permit runners to go and u admitted this.

We play at Italian championship with IA Pro Level, and that can happens if players are good.

WOW, you are really clueless, aren't you?

Emmea: I ask you to take the fact that bubba also is a moderator and probably a friend of you a side, and see this from a neutral point of view. I understand that you might think this damages the reputation of cycling-manager.it, but all the participants in this WC, including me, deserve that bubba is caught and banned.

Nimsk if bubba have simply inverted the name i have see the fact that the screen was not good from the fact that in scratch the name of 1st has a shift of 1px right, i don't think he know it. I know is difficult that bubba won a scratch with 14 ia pro cause is not a good player but in single game all can happens, even finwe_94 pass two round. If you can find an evidence that screen can be fake post it. I have examined it and for me is good.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Guys, you're all crying because of a game. Serious, get a fucking live.

I always put the IA on pro, you can ask It to the players that play with me eli, 200mTT and Scratch. Much of them asked me to put the IA on easy and I said no, just ask them.

A lot of hosters put IA on easy, sometimes with Italians in game... :wink:

Just give my place to other person, If It makes some one happy.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Well, if you can't get into TOP5 on easy lvl, then it means you simply suck, doesn't it? You was so far behind, that it doesn't really make a difference whether it was easy or hard, you would be out of TOP5.

And you also claim, that Tombus was "driven" by AI. How the hell could two AI's keep with us in top group and even fight for top3 (AI-led Tombus was very close to top3, and has beaten me) on easy lvl? Look at what ur talkin about, it's ridiculous. You have no proof, that it wasn't Pro.

As for Nimsk's case... If you are so sure, that he is lying, disqualify him! But, wait, you won't do it, because you have no idea about who tells the truth... That's why both Nimsk and Bubba should play in semi-finals.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Well, if you can't get into TOP5 on easy lvl, then it means you simply suck, doesn't it? You was so far behind, that it doesn't really make a difference whether it was easy or hard, you would be out of TOP5.

And you also claim, that Tombus was "driven" by AI. How the hell could two AI's keep with us in top group and even fight for top3 (AI-led Tombus was very close to top3, and has beaten me) on easy lvl? Look at what ur talkin about, it's ridiculous. You have no proof, that it wasn't Pro.

As for Nimsk's case... If you are so sure, that he is lying, disqualify him! But, wait, you won't do it, because you have no idea about who tells the truth... That's why both Nimsk and Bubba should play in semi-finals.

Well i just stayed in peloton because i was sure AI level was pro, but peloton did go so slow and i was able to gain alone 100 meter from peloton.

But if u dont care about truth and u just care about ur qualification(seems u are scared to get beaten by a noob like me in a replay) and ur friend tombus (who should be disqualified as even he said in this forum) it's not my problem, i can add im not crying since i already retired from competition, but i just like when rules get respected.

But finally gheto is so biggest lier that i would accept his place and play next turn, thnx gheto! :wink:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi guys,

I also like to say something about that AI on Pro level:

I can agree that you Italian guys like to put it on pro because of realism.

The problem is that there are always only 6-8 players in 1 group and AI is with much more, but yesterday i played a BNL scratch game with 12 persons, AI on PRO, and after 6 laps we escaped with 7 players, AI couldn't return.

So I suggest that we always play with 12-16 players in 1 game!

Because out of WC we also never play with 6 or 7 people because it's noob..

Emmea plz think about this idea;)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi guys,

I also like to say something about that AI on Pro level:

I can agree that you Italian guys like to put it on pro because of realism.

The problem is that there are always only 6-8 players in 1 group and AI is with much more, but yesterday i played a BNL scratch game with 12 persons, AI on PRO, and after 6 laps we escaped with 7 players, AI couldn't return.

So I suggest that we always play with 12-16 players in 1 game!

Because out of WC we also never play with 6 or 7 people because it's noob..

Emmea plz think about this idea;)

Indeed, this solution looks best. It must be either 12-16 players with pro or 6-8 with easy, no way to connect low amount of players with high AI lvl.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ma MorganFormigine chi sarebbe? Mai visto né sentito.

Ma guarda ste io è da poco che gioco su game center a pcm2009, e c'era una room che diceva information about world cup, io sono entrato e mi hanno detto di iscrivermi al forum per partecipare alla WC e così ho fatto. ora se ci sono problemi io lo scrivo qua nel forum anche se sono nuovo e mi sforzo di scriverlo in inglese e di spiegare le cose.

però a parte il livello di AI c'è uno che ha lasciato dopo due giri(Tombus) e lo scrive lui stesso e dice che deve essere squalificato io penso che si dovrebbe subito aggiornare il risultato e toglierlo dalla classifica. ma vedo che nessuno lo fa ed ho un po polemizzato, ma se l'atteggiamento è di dire ma chi è Morgan che cosa vuole allora potevi dirlo subito e non farmi sprecare tempo a scrivere venti messaggi che poi alla fine sono tranquillo visto che mi sono anche ritirato per non creare casini. comunque vai tra e grazie.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti