Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Waiting the Road World Cup

Messaggi raccomandati

• Amministratori

2006 was too far. We had had to do pots with and objective point of view, so ladder ranking. We don't care because we can't care people who have not done ladder in this season, we managing it doing 4 people qualify in groups of 9 at first turn.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

2006 isn't really as far as you might suppose, because game mechanics didn't change so much. It would be nice thing to put all the previous WCh medalists in 1st pot, so we wouldn't, for example, see Adams (2nd in WCh 2009) in 7th pot.

But, well, let's suppose all the good players are in lowest pots. Coz which of good players really cares about ladder? :wink:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ozzy from the 2nd turn pot will be made by 1st turn results so good players will advance.

This world cup is playing using a ladder db.

Experiences from previous World Champs show, that about 40-45% of players aren't showing up at 1st round. So pretty much everyone who shows up will get through to 2nd round.

(Of course it might change this year, but since CyM3 it was always the same...)

PS: Doesn't change the fact, that even with these pots good players shouldn't have any problems with advancing to 3rd round.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I found that the pot are not very good, i explain : i'm in fact the 2006 world champion, i play often ladder but i have not a permanent nick so, you should say before that we will do pot with the ranking ladder. Hush is also in pot 6 with me, he was second in 2006, there is not a problem ????

From reglement

For the Group formation the order of the ladder Game Center ranking at the close of entries will be followed to determine a ranking order to form ten levels, except for the host chosen by the organization that will be placed in an extra level.

Now, we are in 2010 :mrgreen:

To have not a permanent nick in GC is not nice :smilie_daumenpos:

If Hush played whit other nick and subscrive himself whit "Hush" is not our problem :smilie_daumenpos: (i know he played whit another account :mrgreen: )

Sorry for my bad english.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti