Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Un pizzico di delusione

BubbaDJ

Messaggi raccomandati

Sono d'accordo con Turk, forse le mie discussioni sono sembrate di servilismo verso la Cyanide, ma sono rimasto troppo scottato dall'abbandono di grandi progetti come il vecchio PcCalcio (purtroppo per fallimento), e mi dispiacerebbe se la Cyanide abbandonasse questo progetto che tra un paio di edizioni sono sicuro spaccherà tutto (ma anche a quel punto ci saranno grandi critiche)...

Comunque siamo nella piena normalità, perchè per fare un esempio, e giuro che è l'ultima volta che lo tiro in ballo, stanno criticando persino winning eleven 9 sulla Ps2 e vi assicuro che è un gran gioco, si lamentano perchè le partite finiscono 0-0 oppure perchè ci sono rimpalli, o perchè in condizioni atmosferiche avverse è quasi impossibile giocare...

Chi ne capisce di calcio ne sa qualcosa, queste tre cose non sono del tutto normali in questo sport secondo voi???

Tornando al grande ciclismo, per quello che riguarda i contratti io sono riuscito a rinnovarlo a tutti, tranne ad Armstrong che non ha accettato un colloquio perchè dice che vuole una grande squadra, penso che questo sia perchè io sono un manager senza esperienza, ma vincendo il ProTour sono sicuro che lo convincerò...

Il gioco in-game non mi ha dato nessun problema finora, ho solo fatto il Tour di Qatar, vero, ma nessun problema riscontrato nell'IA finora...

Sicuramente grandi bug ci sono, ma essendo stato attento li ho evitati giocando ad un gioco con installazione pulita, patch 1.3r e aggiornamenti presi qui :wink:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Non siamo solo noi a lamentarci guardate i bug che hanno trovato nel forum Cyanide inglese

currently reported bugs, no confirmation

- Training problems with many riders where training remains and 0% although the rider has not reached his peak, and some cases where training goes beyond 100% before increasing.

- Some cases of riders team history changing when changing team has been spotted, so that his history with Team X is changed to Team Y.

- Simulation seems to easy? A skill level selection for career play has been suggested.

- Riders who have signed a contract with a team, can sign another contract and leave the team. Both between users and computers

-. Eindhoven TTT point system doesnt work, and results are also shown wrong for the TTT.

- Many problems with the rider negotations screen. Riders who are not in your team are often shown with 0 wage is just one of them.

- The manager achievement screen just keep updating as it was still 2005, so in 2006 it says 156 victories in 2005

- You are still able to have too many riders on your own Team. Had 33 last season

-. "equipment screen" Do not shows all riders when you are preparing for a race.

- I still got the bug that the game doesn't work in multiplayer mode. I can join a game, but when the race starts I cannot control any cyclists. I can only change the effort but it doesn't have any impact on the cyclists behaviour. I cannot give them any commands like move to the top of the group or attack, and they fall behind the peleton quickly ...

- The manager points are sometimes able to turn more than 10.

- When you pick a rider and set him on "go to front", they should not depart from the peloton, cause sometimes your rider sudenly is in a brakeaway when he is on 60 effort and go up to front and without doing anything

- The patch erases the "Honours list" for some riders (like Mancebo). Why is this? Is it a database related bug?

- I am having a new problem with 1.3r. I started a new game, and signed secondary sponsors yet the monthly balance sheet shows no revenue from sponsors. I am sure to get fired very soon due to this leaking of cash. I check secondary sponsor screen and it shows the sponsors for my team and the contracts.

- The budget does not show the money you should pay for sponsoring riders, I sponsored about 25 riders to 30.000, and suddenly I thought damn this is stupid, too big looses. But nothing happened I didn´t pay anything!

- When taking relay i noticed that some teams seem to pull alot harder then others when following a breakaway, this is very annoying. Shouldn't everybody take relay at the same effort, or not take relay at all?

Right now my guys can take relay at 80% and increase the pack speed, but as soon as another rider from another team gets in front, the speed drops again. So my guys are taking relay with another team which is maybe using 65% effort.

- Infinite realy doesn't seem to work, my guys still let themselfs drop back to the beggining of the line.

- Changing and reassigning physicians (doctors) to riders has a bug. Display doesn't change / reassign the riders, and sometimes the physician doesn't become available although the rider he was tending to has recovered.

- Sprinters still die totally in grand tours and larger stage races, despite the imrpovements in the 1.4a. Not as bad, but it still happens that Armstrong, Brochard etc. attack in the sprint.

- In the late season, when re-signing contracts with some of your riders, the riders wants to think it over, but in the contracts window it doesn't always say "currently evaluating contract" but usually just "no contract". If you click "negotiate" you're prompted that you are already negotiating with the rider. So something isn't updated right in the contracts negotiation window.

- Time gaps way too big in tours. It rarely happens that the top is within 10-15 minuts.. usually one rider is way better than the rest, sometimes a fair top 3, but otherwise the time gaps are ridicoulous.

- Completed objectives aren't always marked as completed nor are points awarded. I was set to win a stage of the Giro del Provincia di Lucca (which is a single day race, not a stage race, ahem) and I won it clearly. But I wasn't noted in the objectives. (savegame available for check)

- Promotions and Relegations between Top Tour and Continental Tour takes place at the end of july? Should be October!

- Evaulation of your manager efforts are also made in july, which is very unfair considering 1/3 of the season is still missing. Too bad if your main objectives are in this period.

- Bug: Savegame isn't saved properly in the intial 2 weeks of a career. E.g. I start a manager career, choose my objectives, sign 2-3 riders and quit.. no save game, its just gone!

- During stage races, you choose your equipment and have the options PREVIOUS and NEXT. If you click Next and look at the riders form and standings you get Previous, Simulate and Play. If you click Previous to get back to the equipment screen, the equipment screen does NOT have previous and next option, but sitll have Previous, Simulate and Play. The right buttons aren't visible.

- Example: you buy ivan parra and you give him a 3 years contract. After 2 years you want to extend his contract. But that is impossible because in the screen where you extend contracts it says ivan parra rides with Sella columbia again. So I can't the extend the contract anymore but other teams can buy the riders for free, because his contract is still ending.

- Occasionally when apply for a race invitation, you get invited and you get to select your team, but you don't participate anyway. (Have had this with Vuelta a murcia and Tirreno Addriatico)

- After the first season is over, assigning dates for peak in form has a bug. When you press - it sets the date to 14/10 regardless of where you are.

27. Sometimes during the offseason (between 1st of November and 1st of Januay you get a few "surprise" riders in your team.

- I sent my team on 10 days recreational holidays to australian, and when they got home, 3 riders had joined my team and given themselves a contract. I hadn't even taken a look at them.

- You start out and ride first stage of a stage race - in my most recent experience I started the Classica Alcobendas - complete the stage, and then you're not in the race at all anyway.

- Game refuses to start up with russian language setting if a graphics configuration file GraphicConfig.xml is present. Removing that XML file allows the game to start, but only with default and not changeable graphics options

- I'm currently playing a career with CSC (1.4a) and started the TdF and laughingly saw the team Discovery had named for the "most important race of the season": Armstrong, Padrnos, van Heeswijk, Creed, Roulston, McCarthy, Hammond, Bileka and Mikhailov! In other words no Popovych, Savoldelli, Rubiera (sp.?), Beltran, Hincapie or Ekimov etc.

- When you get sacked, you just continue to manage the team, so you actually don't get sacked!

- In some races like Ronde Van Vlanderen (or something like that) You cannot sprint before two meters from the finish line.

- If you take relay with a sprinter in the last km, and some other riders countersprint him, and you lett your sprinter fall back again, then all the other sprinters that follow him fall back too. If you stop your rider all the others stops too Laughing pretty good tactic if you have two sprinters in the team

- Riders say "I will stay with you next season" but the day after they sign with another team. I know this is common practice for the unethical athletes out there.. buuuuut! Sounds more like a bug.

- I managed to sign Gilberto Simoni the day after CSC announced they had Gilberto Simoni signed Rolling Eyes

- The training bug mentioned. A rider seems to reach his maximum at 25, all training stats are set to 0. But, after 2-3 months, he starts training again. Heh, very nice! But confusing.

- Sometimes you cannot reject races. I dont mean CTT races, but races marked as "yes", no matter if they are T or C class races or whether I do it 3 days before or half a month. I have to press "cancel participation" many times, even have to try the next day instead.

- Sometimes you can't ask to participate in races. I click "request participation" and the column just remain "not participating" rather than switching to "awaiting"

- When sponsoring young talents, you get immediate response when he accepts, but not if he rejects.

- In races, equipment is not remembered per race. So often you have to change equipment all the time. The equipment should be as with the last stage ridden. If I ride a flat stage races at the same time I ride a race with many mountains, I have to change equipment all the time... very annoying.

- You can have m any captains in the team, although the captain rule says "you are the ONLY captain". So it should never be possible to have more than 1 captain.

- In the pre-season role selection screen, sometimes you can not give the riders a new role. Many young riders are set to helper, but when I click OK for young talent, it does not change.

- You can cheat to get manager points. I promise Rujano to ride Giro d'Italia, but I didn't use him anyway. So I got manager points and morale for free!

- You can never get positive morale from Form discussion? No matter what you say, he is either neutral or his morale drops. So what is the point?

- Custom databases don't really work, do they? I have to rename custom databases to database.cdb and copy it to original as well. Overwriting the original. So whats the point in having the "select database" feature? Rolling Eyes

- GP provincia Di Luca objective can never be completed. It says win a stage, when the race isn't even a stage race but only a single day race.

- GP Gippingen is not sorted correctly in the objectives. It is mentioned after Coppa Agostini and Tour de Suisse, while it is actually before Tour de Suisse.

- I just tried starting a new season with Wiesenhof, played the first 3 weeks where you mostly sign new riders, set form peaks etc... I didn't start racing, but saved right before Tour of Langkawi... but when I wanted to load again, the savegame was gone. It wasn't even in the savegame folder (solo). I think I saw this somewhere in this thread, but can't find it again.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Questo tipo ha avuto una pazienza impressionante a segnarsi tutto... e anche una sfiga pazzesca a beccarseli tutti... :roll:

Adesso voglio proprio vedere se c'è qualcuno che continua a dire che PCM non ha problemi...

- Occasionally when apply for a race invitation, you get invited and you get to select your team, but you don't participate anyway. (Have had this with Vuelta a murcia and Tirreno Addriatico)  

- Sometimes you cannot reject races. I dont mean CTT races, but races marked as "yes", no matter if they are T or C class races or whether I do it 3 days before or half a month. I have to press "cancel participation" many times, even have to try the next day instead.  

- Sometimes you can't ask to participate in races. I click "request participation" and the column just remain "not participating" rather than switching to "awaiting"

Questo è quello che chiamavo 'bug delle iscrizioni'... non me lo sono inventato...
- Training problems with many riders where training remains and 0% although the rider has not reached his peak

Questo invece abbiamo già capito che non è un bug ma un'idea non proprio felicissima di Cyanide, che però non hanno segnato da nessuna parte...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Non siamo solo noi a lamentarci guardate i bug che hanno trovato nel forum Cyanide inglese

currently reported bugs, no confirmation  

- Training problems with many riders where training remains and 0% although the rider has not reached his peak, and some cases where training goes beyond 100% before increasing.  

- Some cases of riders team history changing when changing team has been spotted, so that his history with Team X is changed to Team Y.  

- Simulation seems to easy? A skill level selection for career play has been suggested.  

- Riders who have signed a contract with a team, can sign another contract and leave the team. Both between users and computers  

-. Eindhoven TTT point system doesnt work, and results are also shown wrong for the TTT.  

- Many problems with the rider negotations screen. Riders who are not in your team are often shown with 0 wage is just one of them.  

- The manager achievement screen just keep updating as it was still 2005, so in 2006 it says 156 victories in 2005  

- You are still able to have too many riders on your own Team. Had 33 last season  

-. "equipment screen" Do not shows all riders when you are preparing for a race.  

- I still got the bug that the game doesn't work in multiplayer mode. I can join a game, but when the race starts I cannot control any cyclists. I can only change the effort but it doesn't have any impact on the cyclists behaviour. I cannot give them any commands like move to the top of the group or attack, and they fall behind the peleton quickly ...  

- The manager points are sometimes able to turn more than 10.  

- When you pick a rider and set him on "go to front", they should not depart from the peloton, cause sometimes your rider sudenly is in a brakeaway when he is on 60 effort and go up to front and without doing anything  

- The patch erases the "Honours list" for some riders (like Mancebo). Why is this? Is it a database related bug?  

- I am having a new problem with 1.3r. I started a new game, and signed secondary sponsors yet the monthly balance sheet shows no revenue from sponsors. I am sure to get fired very soon due to this leaking of cash. I check secondary sponsor screen and it shows the sponsors for my team and the contracts.  

- The budget does not show the money you should pay for sponsoring riders, I sponsored about 25 riders to 30.000, and suddenly I thought damn this is stupid, too big looses. But nothing happened I didn´t pay anything!  

- When taking relay i noticed that some teams seem to pull alot harder then others when following a breakaway, this is very annoying. Shouldn't everybody take relay at the same effort, or not take relay at all?  

Right now my guys can take relay at 80% and increase the pack speed, but as soon as another rider from another team gets in front, the speed drops again. So my guys are taking relay with another team which is maybe using 65% effort.  

- Infinite realy doesn't seem to work, my guys still let themselfs drop back to the beggining of the line.  

- Changing and reassigning physicians (doctors) to riders has a bug. Display doesn't change / reassign the riders, and sometimes the physician doesn't become available although the rider he was tending to has recovered.  

- Sprinters still die totally in grand tours and larger stage races, despite the imrpovements in the 1.4a. Not as bad, but it still happens that Armstrong, Brochard etc. attack in the sprint.  

- In the late season, when re-signing contracts with some of your riders, the riders wants to think it over, but in the contracts window it doesn't always say "currently evaluating contract" but usually just "no contract". If you click "negotiate" you're prompted that you are already negotiating with the rider. So something isn't updated right in the contracts negotiation window.  

- Time gaps way too big in tours. It rarely happens that the top is within 10-15 minuts.. usually one rider is way better than the rest, sometimes a fair top 3, but otherwise the time gaps are ridicoulous.  

- Completed objectives aren't always marked as completed nor are points awarded. I was set to win a stage of the Giro del Provincia di Lucca (which is a single day race, not a stage race, ahem) and I won it clearly. But I wasn't noted in the objectives. (savegame available for check)  

- Promotions and Relegations between Top Tour and Continental Tour takes place at the end of july? Should be October!  

- Evaulation of your manager efforts are also made in july, which is very unfair considering 1/3 of the season is still missing. Too bad if your main objectives are in this period.  

- Bug: Savegame isn't saved properly in the intial 2 weeks of a career. E.g. I start a manager career, choose my objectives, sign 2-3 riders and quit.. no save game, its just gone!  

- During stage races, you choose your equipment and have the options PREVIOUS and NEXT. If you click Next and look at the riders form and standings you get Previous, Simulate and Play. If you click Previous to get back to the equipment screen, the equipment screen does NOT have previous and next option, but sitll have Previous, Simulate and Play. The right buttons aren't visible.  

- Example: you buy ivan parra and you give him a 3 years contract. After 2 years you want to extend his contract. But that is impossible because in the screen where you extend contracts it says ivan parra rides with Sella columbia again. So I can't the extend the contract anymore but other teams can buy the riders for free, because his contract is still ending.  

- After the first season is over, assigning dates for peak in form has a bug. When you press - it sets the date to 14/10 regardless of where you are.  

27. Sometimes during the offseason (between 1st of November and 1st of Januay you get a few "surprise" riders in your team.  

- I sent my team on 10 days recreational holidays to australian, and when they got home, 3 riders had joined my team and given themselves a contract. I hadn't even taken a look at them.  

- You start out and ride first stage of a stage race - in my most recent experience I started the Classica Alcobendas - complete the stage, and then you're not in the race at all anyway.  

- Game refuses to start up with russian language setting if a graphics configuration file GraphicConfig.xml is present. Removing that XML file allows the game to start, but only with default and not changeable graphics options  

- I'm currently playing a career with CSC (1.4a) and started the TdF and laughingly saw the team Discovery had named for the "most important race of the season": Armstrong, Padrnos, van Heeswijk, Creed, Roulston, McCarthy, Hammond, Bileka and Mikhailov! In other words no Popovych, Savoldelli, Rubiera (sp.?), Beltran, Hincapie or Ekimov etc.  

- When you get sacked, you just continue to manage the team, so you actually don't get sacked!  

- In some races like Ronde Van Vlanderen (or something like that) You cannot sprint before two meters from the finish line.  

- If you take relay with a sprinter in the last km, and some other riders countersprint him, and you lett your sprinter fall back again, then all the other sprinters that follow him fall back too. If you stop your rider all the others stops too Laughing pretty good tactic if you have two sprinters in the team  

- Riders say "I will stay with you next season" but the day after they sign with another team. I know this is common practice for the unethical athletes out there.. buuuuut! Sounds more like a bug.  

- I managed to sign Gilberto Simoni the day after CSC announced they had Gilberto Simoni signed Rolling Eyes  

- The training bug mentioned. A rider seems to reach his maximum at 25, all training stats are set to 0. But, after 2-3 months, he starts training again. Heh, very nice! But confusing.  

- When sponsoring young talents, you get immediate response when he accepts, but not if he rejects.  

- In races, equipment is not remembered per race. So often you have to change equipment all the time. The equipment should be as with the last stage ridden. If I ride a flat stage races at the same time I ride a race with many mountains, I have to change equipment all the time... very annoying.  

- You can have m any captains in the team, although the captain rule says "you are the ONLY captain". So it should never be possible to have more than 1 captain.  

- In the pre-season role selection screen, sometimes you can not give the riders a new role. Many young riders are set to helper, but when I click OK for young talent, it does not change.  

- You can cheat to get manager points. I promise Rujano to ride Giro d'Italia, but I didn't use him anyway. So I got manager points and morale for free!  

- You can never get positive morale from Form discussion? No matter what you say, he is either neutral or his morale drops. So what is the point?  

- Custom databases don't really work, do they? I have to rename custom databases to database.cdb and copy it to original as well. Overwriting the original. So whats the point in having the "select database" feature? Rolling Eyes  

- GP provincia Di Luca objective can never be completed. It says win a stage, when the race isn't even a stage race but only a single day race.  

- GP Gippingen is not sorted correctly in the objectives. It is mentioned after Coppa Agostini and Tour de Suisse, while it is actually before Tour de Suisse.  

- I just tried starting a new season with Wiesenhof, played the first 3 weeks where you mostly sign new riders, set form peaks etc... I didn't start racing, but saved right before Tour of Langkawi... but when I wanted to load again, the savegame was gone. It wasn't even in the savegame folder (solo). I think I saw this somewhere in this thread, but can't find it again.

AZZO!!! quanti bug... :roll:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Questo tipo ha avuto una pazienza impressionante a segnarsi tutto... e anche una sfiga pazzesca a beccarseli tutti...  :roll:  

Adesso voglio proprio vedere se c'è qualcuno che continua a dire che PCM non ha problemi...

Questo è quello che chiamavo 'bug delle iscrizioni'... non me lo sono inventato...

- Training problems with many riders where training remains and 0% although the rider has not reached his peak
Questo invece abbiamo già capito che non è un bug ma un'idea non proprio felicissima di Cyanide, che però non hanno segnato da nessuna parte...

Problemi li ha, questo si sa.. di qui a dir che è penoso ce ne corre eheheheh :lol:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

cosa vuol dire??

Bisogno della traduzione?

Sì.. di inglese ne mastico poco.. :roll::lol::lol::roll::roll::roll::?::?::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Farla a mano ci vuole troppo... farla in automatico viene 'na schifezza...

Facciamo così, prova a inserirla nel campo in basso in questo sito di traduzione online: http://www.lexicool.com/translate.asp?IL=2 (l'altro è decisamente peggio...)

Così ti fai un'idea... magari usando la versione inglese come aiuto.

Se poi c'è qualcosa che non riesci a capire dillo... finché sono 4 o 5 non ci sono problemi a farli a mano...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

anche io non vedo grossi bug se non bug minori! secondo me la pecca di cym5 è la grande carenza sulla parte manageriale del gioco!

colgo per fare una domanda ma roba tipo modifica degli allenamenti o miglioramenti nella parte manageriale ecc può essere cambiata con una patch o il gioco ormai è programmato e non è possibile...in questo caso dovremmo aspettare il 6?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Dovremmo aspettare il 6... :P

Ma è possibile che i corridori si fermano in discesa?? mi è capitato ieri, di avere noè nel gruppo di testa, e in un tornante ha preso 30 secondi.. Gli dovrò insegnare ad andare in discesa... 8)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Dovremmo aspettare il 6... :wink:

Ma è possibile che i corridori si fermano in discesa?? mi è capitato ieri, di avere noè nel gruppo di testa, e in un tornante ha preso 30 secondi.. Gli dovrò insegnare ad andare in discesa... :D

Dipende se hai impostato Pallino con pallino pure a me è successo parecchie volte, con gli altri mai..
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

kekko non glielo puoi insegnare ad andare in discesa perche non c'è nessun allenamento specifico per la discesa come per lottatore!

su lottatore sono daccordo ce lo devi avere nel sangue ma per disceesa no! la discesa è molto molto molto tecnica per cui se ci si allena è possibilissimo migliorare!io implementerei un allenamento per la discesa che ne dite?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti