Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Q&A - Chat topic

Messaggi raccomandati

• Amministratori
43 minuti fa, Pumpkinman ha scritto:

Hello,

Are the second chance tournaments opened to the eliminated players in Round 1 ?

Yes.

Second chances are open to

• Players eliminated in Round 1
  • Players that didn't show up in Round 1

Please note that player MUST subscribe for taking part in 2nd chance and there will be a further session of subscriptions in which also not subscribed WC player can sign in. The solo subscriptions that closes on 9th april are for Round 1.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...
  • Amministratori
11 minuti fa, Agap4ik ha scritto:

Inline ? what is this??
Road inline

It's explained in the rules. 

Four stages, no minitour, points on finish line plus (small) points on sprints and KOMs. It's the main mode for road.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
28 minuti fa, CYCSUR ha scritto:
I can not do streaming
I'm sorry, choose another player

Yes we understood because YOU WRITING THIS IN EVERY CHANNEL ON DISCORD. 

We confused you with another streamer with similar name and fixed the problem, but anyway this doesn't justify the intense flooding you did.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
16 minuti fa, edox ha scritto:

Is there a change that i can play on wednesday:  Points race and elimination ? That is the only day i can play this WC

I was forgotten to sign in for the World Cup. 

@emmea90

You can subscribe to 2nd chance until thursday and play that. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
Adesso, edox ha scritto:

I dont think everybody will show up wednesday ? Is it not possible i fill up a player who is not there that day ?

No, you had to subscribe in time. Won't make any exception to the rules. Subscriptions for round 1 are closed.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
1 ora fa, edox ha scritto:

Where can i subscribe for 2nd change eli ?

Subscriptions for 2nd chances are closed. If you were subscribed to Round 1 you are already subscribed for 2nd chance.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

11 minuti fa, emmea90 ha scritto:

Subscriptions for 2nd chances are closed. If you were subscribed to Round 1 you are already subscribed for 2nd chance.

Yes, i was forgotten to subscribe on time like i said here in this topic. Now i was again looking for the subscription topic for eli and PR, but didn't see it anymore. Sorry i'm not everyday on this forum, i got now more things to do then in the time from other WC. Wednesday is the only day that i can play, so can u please add me in the draws for elimination and PR ?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
2 minuti fa, edox ha scritto:

Yes, i was forgotten to subscribe on time like i said here in this topic. Now i was again looking for the subscription topic for eli and PR, but didn't see it anymore. Sorry i'm not everyday on this forum, i got now more things to do then in the time from other WC. Wednesday is the only day that i can play, so can u please add me in the draws for elimination and PR ?

It was closed on 20/4, we won't make exceptions because all the slot for 2nd chance are full (3 groups of 16 people) so there is no spot available and if we add a player we have to add other players too. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

9 minuti fa, emmea90 ha scritto:

It was closed on 20/4, we won't make exceptions because all the slot for 2nd chance are full (3 groups of 16 people) so there is no spot available and if we add a player we have to add other players too. 

No way everybody will come you know that to, i did play a lot of wc in the past and most of the time only 6/7/8 players (for each room) showed up for the second chance . And i dont see other players here who are asking for a spot in the 2nd chance. Also i ask it here on the forum and not on the last moment on the day of the eli ingame. My situation is also different from others, i already said i liked to play on wednesday here in this topic. You said it was not possible to play first round round but the second chance was still a option. Now i'm to late for the 2nd chance ? (that's a very small deadline then). Other players automatically subscribed for the 2nd chance when they lost first round ? (that's also new for me). In my opinion i kinda subscribed then to here in this topic, because i already asked to play before. Yes it's maybe not in the good topic, but the intention is the same.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
2 minuti fa, edox ha scritto:

No way everybody will come you know that to, i did play a lot of wc in the past and most of the time only 6/7/8 players (for each room) showed up for the second chance . And i dont see other players here who are asking for a spot in the 2nd chance. Also i ask it here on the forum and not on the last moment on the day of the eli ingame. My situation is also different from others, i already said i liked to play on wednesday here in this topic. You said it was not possible to play first round round but the second chance was still a option. Now i'm to late for the 2nd chance ? (that's a very small deadline then). Other players automatically subscribed for the 2nd chance when they lost first round ? (that's also new for me). In my opinion i kinda subscribed then to here in this topic, because i already asked to play before. Yes it's maybe not in the good topic, but the intention is the same.

As I said, no exceptions. There are topic and rules, if you didn't have time to read them it's not my problem. We won't make any exception and the tone of "You don't know what am I" is not good. 

This topic was opened from 19 march to april 5. 

This topic was opened from april 6 to april 12.

Not my fault if you didn't look at the topic, didn't post it and didn't ask anyone what was the right topic to subscribe. We won't make exception for any player and we will treat the latest subscribed player as the reingning world champion, past doesn't care.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

3 minuti fa, emmea90 ha scritto:

As I said, no exceptions. There are topic and rules, if you didn't have time to read them it's not my problem. We won't make any exception and the tone of "You don't know what am I" is not good. 

Not my fault if you didn't look at the topic, didn't post it and didn't ask anyone what was the right topic to subscribe. We won't make exception for any player and we will treat the latest subscribed player as the reingning world champion, past doesn't care.

I dont understand this line, can u explain it to me? 

'We won't make any exception and the tone of "You don't know what am I" is not good. ' 

I didn't asked you for a special treatment then somebody else, in my opinion everybody can play still the 2nd chance. Because the 2nd chance is for players who could not make it on the first round. There is the 2nd chance always been for. I just wanted to give some examples from other WC. If other player asked to play for 2nd chance it was also good for me, but it doesnt work when they ask that on the last moment. 

I dont agree with you emmea, but i accept your decision. Your always been a fair member of the organisation. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
4 minuti fa, edox ha scritto:

I dont understand this line, can u explain it to me? 

'We won't make any exception and the tone of "You don't know what am I" is not good. ' 

I didn't asked you for a special treatment then somebody else, in my opinion everybody can play still the 2nd chance. Because the 2nd chance is for players who could not make it on the first round. There is the 2nd chance always been for. I just wanted to give some examples from other WC. If other player asked to play for 2nd chance it was also good for me, but it doesnt work when they ask that on the last moment. 

I dont agree with you emmea, but i accept your decision. Your always been a fair member of the organisation. 

You write "i did play a lot of wc in the past" like we had to accept you for that. You are not the only player left out and we opened the subscriptions for an additional week for 2nd chance only closing at 23.59 of last Thursday. In less than 24 hrs of friday we had to draw all the 2nd chances making pots and extracting group. Opening again 2nd chance subscriptions for all the players (because we can't do it for one only, of course) mean continously updating groups and files and this is a very last moment because 2nd chance week started today with all the groups already drawn.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

15 minuti fa, emmea90 ha scritto:

You write "i did play a lot of wc in the past" like we had to accept you for that. You are not the only player left out and we opened the subscriptions for an additional week for 2nd chance only closing at 23.59 of last Thursday. In less than 24 hrs of friday we had to draw all the 2nd chances making pots and extracting group. Opening again 2nd chance subscriptions for all the players (because we can't do it for one only, of course) mean continously updating groups and files and this is a very last moment because 2nd chance week started today with all the groups already drawn.

You did understand me wrong mate :D, i said that because i wanted to give a example of how many players showed up on the second chance, that i have seen that with my own eyes and not that i just guessing a number.

Somewhere i can understand your decision. But also from my point of view, i think it was possible to make a exception for me and other players. But good your decide, and i accept that

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti