Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2021 e Tour de France 2021sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Hai già scoperto i nostri tutorial?

Come sottoscrivo una mod su Steam? Come modifico un database? Come posso creare una maglia personalizzata? Per queste ed altre domande visita la nostra sezione tutorial!
Tutorial

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

La nostra RECENSIONE di Pro Cycling Manager 2020

Leggi e guarda la nostra recensione di Pro Cycling Manager 2020, a cura di BubbaDJ
Leggi di più

Recommended Posts

I think it's a shame that there are no second chances anymore. Everyone sometimes has something more important to do which means he misses a race, but in this case it automatically means you can't become World Champion anymore. This means that probably quite often not the best player will become World Champion, but just someone without a social life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admininistrators
2 hours ago, Jimski said:

I think it's a shame that there are no second chances anymore. Everyone sometimes has something more important to do which means he misses a race, but in this case it automatically means you can't become World Champion anymore. This means that probably quite often not the best player will become World Champion, but just someone without a social life.

Hi

We removed them because we don't think it's fair for a player to pass with a single game, with weaker player, like happened in the past.

And we don't think it's fair that a player has two chance to pass and another player only one if is absent in one or another game.

We try to schedule the games stay the same day in same week. But for us is not "right" that you can pass with a "weaker" round.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Noris85 said:

There are no races on Saturday and Sunday, this is good for someone with social life, not without it. :wink:

I do not only have social activities during weekends, also quite often on weekdays actually. And I don't think I am the only one.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, emmea90 said:

Hi

We removed them because we don't think it's fair for a player to pass with a single game, with weaker player, like happened in the past.

And we don't think it's fair that a player has two chance to pass and another player only one if is absent in one or another game.

We try to schedule the games stay the same day in same week. But for us is not "right" that you can pass with a "weaker" round.

It's your choice so I have to accept it. However, your arguments aren't really true, because during a second chance there was often only a very limited amount of places left for quite a lot of people, which means you usually had to win your group (with often 10+ people in it who are definitely no noobs), while in the first round usually the first 3-4 pass, which means it is always easier to pass via the 'normal' way. And that should also be the case. The 2nd chance should just be there in my eyes to make sure everyone gets at least a fair chance to get into the final, which quite a lot of people will not get now, because I'm sure that about half of the people (or maybe even more) will not be able to play all days on most of the events.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admininistrators
Just now, Jimski said:

It's your choice so I have to accept it. However, your arguments aren't really true, because during a second chance there was often only a very limited amount of places left for quite a lot of people, which means you usually had to win your group (with often 10+ people in it who are definitely no noobs), while in the first round usually the first 3-4 pass, which means it is always easier to pass via the 'normal' way. And that should also be the case. The 2nd chance should just be there in my eyes to make sure everyone gets at least a fair chance to get into the final, which quite a lot of people will not get now, because I'm sure that about half of the people (or maybe even more) will not be able to play all days on most of the events.

Yes but from our point of view, we prefer to qualify a player that did 4th in his group, but playing 4 games than a player who did 2nd in a 2nd chance playing only a game and also because the player who did 4th can't play the 2nd chance round. It's not fair to our eyes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why so many changes in matters that have always been the same for 6/7 years...?

 

Now that I've read the rules, etc. Why the fuck did you change all that stuff? To say that you changed it? Cause what was done the previous years was well done and had way better rules (road rules are stupid, to say the least), especially last year. All these changes don't make any sense, sorry to say, it's an opinion of one of the players with more wc's appearances who also really respects the italian community. Friday or smth like that I'll write a deeper post about this...

Edited by Armstrong_POR
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Portugal subscribes 12 players in team world cup, will you give us 12 pmc's? I'am supposing that we win gc. 

 

" Points are given according to the order of the 1st rider for each player who crosses the line, excluding IA and all the other player riders according to this point scale "

Wtf? Only 1 st rider? It doesnt make any sense. Basically my strat will be to put all my riders in the breakaway, and let my "best" rider protected by another cyclist in the peloton, and gg. 

Edited by Dinli
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admininistrators
7 hours ago, Dinli said:

If Portugal subscribes 12 players in team world cup, will you give us 12 pmc's? I'am supposing that we win gc. 

 

" Points are given according to the order of the 1st rider for each player who crosses the line, excluding IA and all the other player riders according to this point scale "

Wtf? Only 1 st rider? It doesnt make any sense. Basically my strat will be to put all my riders in the breakaway, and let my "best" rider protected by another cyclist in the peloton, and gg. 

We have not assigned prizes yet, but we probably assign it for solo wc, not tean.

Good luck with your tactic. We play in this way italian Championships and is not Easy to do what you are saying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admininistrators
7 hours ago, Armstrong_POR said:

Why so many changes in matters that have always been the same for 6/7 years...?

 

Now that I've read the rules, etc. Why the fuck did you change all that stuff? To say that you changed it? Cause what was done the previous years was well done and had way better rules (road rules are stupid, to say the least), especially last year. All these changes don't make any sense, sorry to say, it's an opinion of one of the players with more wc's appearances who also really respects the italian community. Friday or smth like that I'll write a deeper post about this...

Those were The rules of The last world Cup organized by us in PCM 10, with little variants and this is how we play online. We did not like last year rules because they gave advantages in sprints in where there are blocks and so on respect to moutain where, because of stats, you probably have only One rider at The end. We want people to make the best race for their captain, not to place how many rider they can at The arrive. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are some topics, like this, which serve to discuss the rules and everything that concerns the PCM WC 2016, it would be right to do it in the right ways.

In the flat stages you have many opportunities to place more riders in the top10, this is impossibile in the mountain stages. We want the distribution of points is equal in all kinds of stage.

With regard the prizes, we are waiting for answers from Cyanide.

We want national with more users to avoid seeing 15 teams registred with only 7-8 that occur regularly in events. In any case we are discussing about this, there will be news soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dinli giving points to all human ridere means u do good (also luckly way) a sprint and u get same points of 2 good mountain stages..... Do you think it would be fair?

Last but not least playing for all better riders show races finished in sprint in 99% of cases cause everyplayer try to take more riders to the finish line and this means boring stages. According with this criteria we will not count team points after stages. We desire fight stages and not sleep ones 

Edited by pierociaca85
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just want to reinforce some drawbacks that I've stopped regarding this year's rules.

The fact we can only have one team per nation. What's the point of this? Impossibliting the people of having fun and enjoying the online mode when they can, which mostly is during the World Cup? I thought they are made for people to have fun and not to sit around to watch other people. If you are planning teams with over 6 players, it also doesn't make sense.

The non-existance of second chances: since you like so much to defend the guy who don't live off the game (this is what I get from not putting events on the weekends), why end up with something that would help your calendar, since it allow people who had to fail the event because of their personal life?

For the last: the DB change and omnium. What's the point of this? Just because Cym Italy can't play track doesn't give them the right to change things their way and to completelly change the traditional way of playing track in PCM. Let's not make things harder, let's just make it fun for the community! We can do it guys! Thank you guys btw organising is always a good way to make this event real every year! :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admininistrators
14 minutes ago, decastiago said:

I just want to reinforce some drawbacks that I've stopped regarding this year's rules.

The fact we can only have one team per nation. What's the point of this? Impossibliting the people of having fun and enjoying the online mode when they can, which mostly is during the World Cup? I thought they are made for people to have fun and not to sit around to watch other people. If you are planning teams with over 6 players, it also doesn't make sense.

The non-existance of second chances: since you like so much to defend the guy who don't live off the game (this is what I get from not putting events on the weekends), why end up with something that would help your calendar, since it allow people who had to fail the event because of their personal life?

For the last: the DB change and omnium. What's the point of this? Just because Cym Italy can't play track doesn't give them the right to change things their way and to completelly change the traditional way of playing track in PCM. Let's not make things harder, let's just make it fun for the community! We can do it guys! Thank you guys btw organising is always a good way to make this event real every year! :)

 

1) We know this and we want more people to play. We are reconsidering the fact to create more teams if there are many nationality. Otherwise we want team to have some reserves to avoid team that does not fit minimum amount of users playing. We think 8 to 12 can fit, but also 6 to 8 can be good. We want as many people as possible to play

2) No, it's not because personal life. Many people who use the 2nd chances were present in 1st. This is a good compromise - is up to you to organize your time in weekends. Is not fair that the 4th of a strong group should be eliminated after 4th round to let the 6th of a second group pass. We have splitted 1st round of road into two blocks for this. We can do it also on track, with an additional week but it's clear that is stupid to do it in further rounds and it's stupid to allow a player to play both because there were ideated for people who CAN'T play 1st, not who were eliminated at 1st. By the way, you suggest me an idea: we can use weekend to play 2nd chances but i still don't see it as 2nd chances but as alternative dates. We can't follow needed of 200 people. 

3) Omnium? Omnium are simply the REAL rules of the omnium balancing all 4 disciplines not advantaging one or another. For DB? We have always plays WC with 8-8-8 also in last WC we organized because it's the Cyanide Ladder db Values and allows it to use more tactics as you can't launch too early your sprint and not be caught. For us here it is the traditional way to play track. Call it "home advantage" if you like. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites