Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2022 e Tour de France 2022 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Messaggi raccomandati

• Amministratori
8 hours ago, Jeis said:

And why do we play with 888 db? Nobody is used to play with this stats, what's the advantage?

We use to play with this stats. 

More tactical because you can't launch long sprints or chase alone for long times

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hello everyone

i love to compete in the wc pcm , i did for the last 4 years and i think its a great event , thanx to the organisations

i downloaded and installed the jerseys , wcdb and the localdb , hope i did it right but the localdb makes me pcm crash everytime i try to use it

Did i do something wrong ?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
7 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Hello everyone

i love to compete in the wc pcm , i did for the last 4 years and i think its a great event , thanx to the organisations

i downloaded and installed the jerseys , wcdb and the localdb , hope i did it right but the localdb makes me pcm crash everytime i try to use it

Did i do something wrong ?

Try with the normal local to know if it is the local file. Anyway you don't need it if you don't host road.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 month later...

The world cup is over for my, first i want to thank the staff for the organisation of this event ! I have to say you added some good points for this points like: don't play in the weekend + you can go to the final in first round by winning the game. Imo the World cup takes to long, you can just take 3 weeks for the solo competition and 1 for the team. You can play the second change on same day as next round and play all rounds of team on 1 day.

You did a great job, i know it takes a lot of work. 

Also a big thank you to the other players, i liked to race with you. Also with you @decastiago :wub:

• Upvote 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

World Cup 2016 is officially ended.

I leave open Slack to keep in touch between the players and to gave the prizes. I will gave credentials of social account to next Wcs organizers.

See you in 2017 with PCM 16 World Cup. Congrats to all the winners

• Upvote 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 10 months later...