Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Andrepg's Stages

Messaggi raccomandati

Segnalo questo commento dal daily

I must admit Andrepg. I'm not really sure that i like you.. (Wait for it pfft.gif )

Saw you're LFW variants. And since i'm vacationing in the erea, i thought: "Why not try the last three climbs?" And so i did! Turns out, it was a bad idea. You wanna know why? Because it turns out, that while i thought, the Thier de Huy would be a nice little teaser for waht awaiting me on the Mur, the reality is a complete other story. I have never in my life rode a climb this steep!! Believe me folks: Thier de Huy is way harder than Mur de Huy! It is constantly steep whit more than 10% (PERHAPS EVEN 15!!) almost all the way to the top! And it doesn't help, that the locale people laugh at you, when you finally reach the top... So take this for and advise: Scared of the Mur? Try the Thier. The mur is like a bumb on the road, compared to that!

So screw you for making me climb it!! pfft.gif!!!!!(!)!!(!!!)!!!
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti