Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Roman Kreuziger's 1971 Stages

Messaggi raccomandati

Hi italian cycling community,

I am recognized as Roman Kreuziger at the Pcm daily and benelux forum, just to give you a note that i have another nick on those forums.

I have made a stage already and i am 50% finsihed on a stage more.

A screen from 3rd stage from Mulhouse to Strasbourg 144 km long with Col de Firstplan.

2e0ky2t.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi ,

Similar in theory to Smooth Jersey's, here you may request a single stage, a full stage race, a classic, or an up-to-date version of your favourite race. If you provide me with adequate details, I will produce stages to the highest of my abilities for you.

Not only can you request the latest version of a race for use in PCM08, but I will also take requests for completely made up races, or races based around your favourite cycling route, training ride, local race. I also take completely made up requests. See below for details.

From the 11/11/08 request ONE race at a time. ie, 1 classic, 1 stage race, not 3 or however many in one go. It's not fair on other people.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. For examples of my work, some will soon be released on the un-mentionable website with high-quality graphical additions to make it as realistic as possible, and others can be seen used in the Man Game, and will probably be seen in the future. This year, the UK National RR championships were run on a course produced by me, based on a race I myself did earlier this year.

Requests:

Realistic Races:

To request a realistic race, the minimum I must have is:

- stage profile(s) and/or a place to find that information

To create a real race:

- a stage map and/or a start town and finish town along with country of race.

Transferring your rides/local races to PCM races:

To request your ride in a race, you must provide:

- the route (many can be put into bikely.com)

- how long you want the race to be (if you only ride for 40km, it's not going to be a very long race, so do you want 2 laps? 3?)

Requesting a completely new race/stage race:

- how many stages

- location of race (country/state)

- types of stages (flat, hilly, mountain, TT)

- length of each stage

- intensity of each stage (how tough it is)

- in a hilly/mountain stage, how many serious climbs/peaks/mountains

- what type of finish (mountain, hill, sprint, uphill sprint, etc)

Basically, anything goes. If you give me enough information, I can produce a race for you.

You can request a mix of all three.

For example, I may want a new Tour of Britain, that has the same amount of stages, that follow some of my own rides - I requested something from each type of request, but if I supplied enough information, then hey presto! you have a race.

Again, any questions, fire away.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I know that, as i am not the leader of this the database, i we don't want to have a tour with 24 stages, he made a schedule of what he wanted to be the most realistic on the 21 four stage of the 1971 Tour de France.

I do think i will be making some of his wanted stages of the 1971 Giro d'italia at least, though finding some of the profiles of that year's giro will not be easy to find!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi members,

As i am nearly finished with all the five stages of the Tour de france 1971 which i was making and wanted to make for Il gladiatore, i am now working on the stages of 1971 Giro d'Italia,

The first stage from Lienz to Falcade a 195 long deceisive mountain stage,

the profile is already made.

Mountain Passes: Passo tre Croci, Passo Falzarego, Passi Pordoi and last Passo Valles.

Profile:

33ab248.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi members,

As the work is going quit fast, and the 18th stage of the Giro d'italia 1971 is finished, i am on to the 19th stage.

From Falcade to Ponte di Legno 185 km long, with the Passo San Pellegrino, Passo Mendola and Passo del Tonale, another deceisive mountain stage of the Giro.

14uezgm.jpg

Regards,

Krakeli

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi members,

As new profiles and stages are done, I am going forward on new ones.:)

The 11th Stage of the Tour de france frome Orthez to Col de l'Aubisque is a 218.5 km long deceisive mountain stage with the Port de Larrau, Alto laza, Col de la Pierre St Martin, Col de Marie Blanque and with the mountain top finish at the Col de l'Aubisque.

2eezjup.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi members a italian cycling manager forum,

Now working on the 2009 Australian Open Road National Cycling Championships.

Almost finished with the Individual Time Trial of the Australian Cycling Championships, which is 38.8 km long which is a quite "hilly" route.

1267ebc.jpg

Regards,

Sylte

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Salve membri di questo forum,

As i will create the Paris - Nice 2009, i thought of creating good Art design/ Banner for my stages and i have come up with this, i have made most of it, but the drawing of the cyclist made up of by my friend.

Get ready for Paris - Nice 2009!:)

2ns84lc.jpg

What do you think of the design?

di Krakeli Sylte

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Salve membri di questo forum,

As i will create the Paris - Nice 2009, i thought of creating good Art design/ Banner for my stages and i have come up with this, i have made most of it, but the drawing of the cyclist made up of by my friend.

Get ready for Paris - Nice 2009!:)

2ns84lc.jpg

What do you think of the design?

di Krakeli Sylte

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti