Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2021 e Tour de France 2021sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Hai già scoperto i nostri tutorial?

Come sottoscrivo una mod su Steam? Come modifico un database? Come posso creare una maglia personalizzata? Per queste ed altre domande visita la nostra sezione tutorial!
Tutorial

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

La nostra RECENSIONE di Pro Cycling Manager 2020

Leggi e guarda la nostra recensione di Pro Cycling Manager 2020, a cura di BubbaDJ
Leggi di più

I Shirtmaking World Cup

The SHIRTMAKING World Cup

Hello everyone! While the Monthly Graphic Contests in PCM.daily are being run with success, I come here with a new, innovative idea for you, graphic designers. This is... the SHIRTMAKING WORLD CUP

The idea is easy and different to the other Contests I run.

First of all, you will need to sign-up. Then, after a week in which you will be able to sign-up, I will make teams, of 3 shirtmakers each (hoping there will be enough participation). Then, in a week, the team will need to make a shirt and present it for the contest. Then, depending on the participation, I will reveal the voting system, and people will vote the best team, which will be the WORLD CHAMPION of Shirtmaking.

SIGN UP HERE -> http://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=41907&pid=1111793#post_1111782'>http://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=41907&pid=1111793#post_1111782

So, for signing up, fill this:

Nickname
Nationality
Preferred language (from 1 to 3)
Program I (can) use
Examples of my work (maximum 3)

The dates would be like this:

7th-14th September -> Signing up time
15th September -> Teammaking time
16th-23rd September -> Shirtmaking time
24th September -> Show time
25th-30th September -> Voting time