Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

[Road Race] - THE FINAL

Messaggi raccomandati

I was ingame. No restart. Is not fair against tremades. He makes the good escape. He has 1'40'' and he has won.

Stop criying all. Games are made.

lol i don´t believe your answer^^

When I won Points Race and people wanted re, you made a re, but today, when i wanted re (ok you couldn´t see i because i couldn´t even send messages), there was no re. I don´t cry, i only want fairness for campione and me and some others players with problems.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I even don´t know if it was lag, it was something like disconnection for 1 minute^^

i had that too about 4 times. in last round with emmea as host. i quit game and my riders ride on their own very noobish until i came back. :(

1zlaam0.jpg

Adriano King of the Mountain !!!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I was ingame. No lag for me, so is a campione and ghosty problem. Otherwise Tremades would have won the same.

No you can´t say this. If more then one person has these big problems in the same time, there is something wrong with the host connection I think. And I don´t think it was randomly, that we both had this on the same time.

@tremades: yes, but that happens often in mountain stages

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

From rules

Technical Problems: in case of problems for a player the host must pause the game. For being back in the game the player has to log back into the room of GC. This should be accomplished as quickly as possible and is allowed a player to a maximum of 3 times. Re-enter is not allowed during the last 10 km of the race.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

Interview with the winner

Do you believe you could won the title before final?

Tremades: I knew that I could win, but I also know that there will be an incredibly difficult. I knew, i must did my best, if i want win it. My Chances was 50% on 50%, all was in my head

And after Flandres do you believe in it too?

I knew, only it: Now,, i must do 150 pts in Petrano and had luck with other players positions. and i knew it, win with (CampioneRegionale,John-Vino) can be hard in normal battle so 150pts was real, but i don`t believed in it i knew, i could be 3rd maximum, after Petrano in General Class, but 1st not.

You won the stage with an escape from far, an attack made with heart and with no scare. How do you think to do it?

That was Special Situation, i tried was in first part peloton. When i saw, I`m on top peloton(behind 7 AI`s) and,when all Leaders PLayers was far i thought: that is my chance, AI will been work, cause i saw AI Switzerland had 81 and 83 Skill in E1

Do you think the 7 AI's work was determinant for your victory?

Yes Sure. If you see in E1 Are only 81 Skill AI`s with Different Country , attack don`t have sense if but isaw in E1 ride Switzerland with 81 and 83 Skill so with Leader so i attacked

How do you feel in the last km of the stage when you were alone with Szmyd?

i feel very good cause he had much energy to win Stage Szmyd was in Great Forme my yellow was end on 1,2kms to finish

Do you know you were doing an historical winner?

No. I was sure after link i`m not Winner WC i thought, i`m 2nd or 3rd, cause my first Race(Flandres) was bad

What were your sensation where you see you were the world cup winner?

i was in big shock. i don`t believed in it. I beated Great Players, Best in the World. Big Shock for me. And i know thing these win, was unreal without People with PNRL they helped me a lot. These win is our win. This Win , was for me the biggest sensation. Before WC, my aim was : Try fight about top 10 in Road but Win was unreal

do you want to dedicate this victory to someone?

Yes. I want this win dedicate IvanQuaranta ,cause without him this win was unreal for me. I believe this win, implies that more Polish players will be played in the PCM. Also Special Thanks for All players Pinarello Italy. Cause they helped me a lot

Ok thanks to Tremades.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti