Vai al contenuto

Alexander92

Utenti
  • Numero contenuti

    71
  • Iscritto

  • Ultima visita

Tutti i contenuti di Alexander92

  1. Stage 15: Cuneo - Colle del Sestriere 201.98 km Flat all the way until the final climb up the Colle del Sestriere at 2000 meters.
  2. Stage 14: Genova - Cuneo 132.2 km A short and flat stage, before we are heading towards the Italian alps.
  3. I am downloading right now and will install when it's finished.
  4. Anyone here tried it?
  5. Stage 13: Livorno - Firenze 134 km Another short and flat stage before the alps the next day.
  6. Of course that aswell. Hoping he will win on the Alpe d'Huez. Miglior scalatore al mondo!
  7. Will be nice to see Ricco back in the Giro. Very good squad with Marcato, Carrera, Leukemans.
  8. I like that you have the Kronplatz/Plan de Corones and a indivdual time trial in Roma! Interesting other places aswell.
  9. Interesting finish on Monte Petrano and the finish to Roma.
  10. Stage 12: Arezzo - Livorno 153.0 km A short and flat stage in nice scenery which will give the sprinters another opportunity to take a stage in the Giro.
  11. I agree on that one!
  12. As i said on pcm.daily: very good work!
  13. Stage 11: Siena - Monte Cucco 203 km A quite long mountain stage in Umbria which will prove difficult for the main GC men. Goes over the Monte Subasio on the way.
  14. Yeah i noticed it when i made the route, the roads are very small. I wanted to make a different route then all the others, using other mountains which aren't to known. I will also use historic climbs when we reach the north of Italy.
  15. Thanks for the comments. Stage 10: Roma - Tarqunia 144.3 km A short and quite easy stage. Going inlands from Rome and into the Lazio region before going down near the coast to the city of Tarquinia.
  16. From what i understand you're making a Giro of Europe? How many stages are you thinking of making?
  17. Yeah acctually it's own country, so it would be better to write: St. Peter's Square - Vatican City, but what's that in italian? Is it something like Piazza San Pietro - Citta del Vaticano?
  18. I read it on wikipedia for the right name and it said St. Peter's Basilicata on the english wiki page of it. I will change it to Basilica di San Pietro.
  19. Stage 9: Ciampino - St. Peter's Basilicata Rome 37.2 km ITT A flat and middle lenght ITT from Ciampino to the city of Rome.
  20. Thanks alot for all the help to both of you!
  21. Thanks for the answer!
  22. I have a question: i managed to export it into NifSkope, but i can't see the textures?
  23. Thanks. Of course. I have been on holiday there three times, last time this summer in Lazio region. I have been to both Formia, Gaeta, Civitavecchia and more places.
  24. Thanks for the kind words.
×
×
  • Crea Nuovo...