About This File
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52 See changelog
- - Correction: Cya World Tour teams absent from mid-season Continental races.
- - Fix: solved the problem which prevented control of riders during World Championships.
- - Adjustment: riders are more tolerant of their race schedule (and are therefore more easily satisfied).
- - Adjustment: evaluation of objectives by riders is slightly more optimistic.
- - Adjustment: during Tour de France summit finishes, points are doubled for climber standings.
- - Adjustment: bonuses and points scale for climber standings in the Vuelta.
- - Functionality: in a stage race, wearers of the distinctive jerseys start the race at the head of the peloton.
- - Fix: from start of second season, incoherent display of fitness on rider information pages.
- - Fix: change to ergonomics of the fitness schedule. Each addition/deletion of a race, change of priority or click on the "Reset" button regenerates a schedule best-suited to the objectives.
- - Fix: only one leader and one sprinter can be selected in pre-race orders.
- - Improvement: various adjustments to rider characteristics.