After the A.S.O.DB 2008 [pcm08], VIZLDB09 [pcm08/pcm09], A.S.O.DB 2010 [pcm10], A.S.O.DB 2011 [pcm10] and WM.DB 2010 [pcm10], It's time for another release -> A.S.O.DB 2011 for PCM11!
0. Install Pro Cycling Manager 2011 + Patch 188.8.131.52 + Patch 184.108.40.206 Fix
1. Open Pro Cycling Manager 2011 and closed it (this will create the Pro Cycling Manager 2011 folder in your documents).
2. Download and save the eight A.S.O.DB 2011 rar parts on your desktop. Note: If Megaupload says: "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable", just refresh the page (F5) a few times until it appears.
3. Unpack the ASODB2011.rar on your desktop (double click on .part1) and follow the instructions (ReadMe.txt).
4. Copy the unzipped contents of the program files folder and paste (overwrite) them in the folder where u installed Pro Cycling Manager 2011 (usually C:\Program Files\Cyanide\Pro Cycling Manager - Season 2011).
4a. You can delete the other files of the unzipped ASODB2011.rar, because they're meant for the old Patch 220.127.116.11 (so Program Files only)
Add-on: A.S.O.DB 2011 Vuelta Pack
5. Download and save the A.S.O.DB 2011 Vuelta Pack on your desktop. Note: If Megaupload says: "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable", just refresh the page (F5) a few times until it appears.
>>>> A.S.O.DB 2011 Vuelta Pack <<<<
6. Unpack the ASODB2011EVueltaPack.rar on your desktop and run the ASODB2011VueltaPack.exe (and follow the instructions).
7. Copy the Local.cdb to C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2011.
8. Copy the ASODB2011v1044.cdb, ASODB2011v1044Wheels.cdb, ASODB2011v1044WheelsHelmets.cdb, ASODB2011v1044WheelsHelmetsEquipmentPack1.cdb, ASODB2011v1044WheelsHelmetsEquipmentPack1Nosponsor.cdb, ASODB2011v1044WheelsHelmetsEquipmentPack1Nofreerider and ASODB2011WheelsHelmetsNosponsorNofreerider.cdb to C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2011\Users\YourUserName\Database.
9. Copy the Gran vuelta a Espana.xml, the Supergiro di Italia.xml and the France - Grand Tour.xml to C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2011\Users\YourUserName\Import.
10. Start Pro Cycling Manager 2011 and choose the ASODB11v1044.cdb (or one of the six other db's) @ Database/Options, also check if "One texture per rider" is turned on @ Graphics/Options. All other options are personal preferences, that you can customize.
*ASODB2011v1044.cdb -> Standard database
*ASODB2011v1044Wheels.cdb -> Standard database with all teams using the correct wheels
*ASODB2011v1044WheelsHelmets.cdb -> Standard database with all teams using the correct wheels and helmets
*ASODB2011v1044WheelsHelmetsEquipmentPack1.cdb -> Standard database with all teams using the correct wheels, helmets and the equipment pack 1
*ASODB2011v1044WheelsHelmetsEquipmentPack1Nofreerider.cdb -> Standard database with all teams using the correct wheels, helmets and the equipment pack 1, and without free riders
*ASODB2011v1044WheelsHelmetsEquipmentPack1Nosponsor.cdb -> Standard database with all teams using the correct wheels, helmets and the equipment pack 1, and without sponsor changes
*ASODB2011v1044WheelsHelmetsEquipmentPack1NosponsorNofreerider.cdb -> Standard database with all teams using the correct wheels, helmets and the equipment pack 1, and without sponsor changes, and without free riders
Optional: After the installation of the A.S.O.DB 2011 Vuelta Pack, you can play with the new equipment right away (also in running careers), but if you want the AIteams with the new equipment in your running career aswell, a little bit of editing is needed (this is not needed if you start a new career or single race/stage!) ->
-Open your savegame with an editor and open the DYN_team.xml
-Fill in the teamnumbers @ fkIDequipment_marques_roue, fkIDequipment_marques_cadre and fkIDequipment_marques_helmet;
*48 -> Euskaltel-Euskadi
*49 -> HTC-Highroad
*50 -> Katusha Team
*51 -> Lampre - ISD
*54 -> Movistar Team
*55 -> Omega Pharma-Lotto
*59 -> Saxo Bank SunGard
*60 -> Sky ProCycling
*To prevent broken downloads and to maximize available speed -> Download the FDM Lite ver. 3.0 -> http://www.freedownl...rg/download.htm or Download the MegaManager -> http://www.megaupload.com/?c=tools
*If you get a white screen, you are missing a video codec -> install K-Lite Codec Pack -> Codecs Packs! or remove the 2 videos @ "C:\Program Files\Cyanide\Pro Cycling Manager - Season 2011\Videos"
*If you see the A.S.O.DB openingvideo and the A.S.O.DB openingbackground -> You have installed the program files correctly! So if for some reason the database ain't working, it's because of the documents, best way to solve it is:
-Delete the Pro Cycling Manager 2011 folder from your documents
-Open Pro Cycling Manager 2011 and closed it (this will create the Pro Cycling Manager 2011 folder in your documents).
-Follow the installation steps about the documents (4, 5, 6, 7 and carefully.
*Obviously the wheels and helmets are working but the frames are not! The reason they are in the db:
-if a pcm11 frame is released you can overwrite an old one and play with it ingame
-if a pcm11 frameset (road and tt frame) is released you can overwrite the old ones and play with it ingame. And you can make the AI choose the corect frames by editing the DYN_team
-I'll upload Equipment Packs when they are available
For additional information and/or questions, check out the A.S.O.DB 2011 Topic.
A.S.O.DB 2011 Features
A.S.O.DB 2011 Credit