About This File
Teams and riders
- 76 teams, all fully updated.
- 2940 riders
- 1557 free agents
- 46 dopers with a sort of injury that 'run out' when they are allowed to ride again
- C. 250 personalized skins
- Photos for 93 % of the riders
- Teams now use the same equipment as they do in real life
- Two DBs - one with 2009 National Champions, one with 2010 Champions
- PCM.daily stats - completely revised stats (compared to the Cyanide DB)
- 16 new races, including the two new Canadian Pro Tour races and several new National Championships (real profiles for 8 of them)
- 65 new stages with real profiles/terrain (mainly for 1.HC and 2.HC races)
- The real 2011 World Championship route for both the RR and TT
- 199 selectable frames
- 113 selectable wheels
- 173 selectable helmets
- Lots of new National Champion shirts, c. 1.000
- New default race leader shirts for c. 72 races
- 2010 race logos for most races
- New mini logos
- New sponsorkit, replacing the standard Cyanide banners with real logos
- New Race Category icons
- New Country Flags
- "Cyanide News" replaced with "L'Equipe"
- Realistic Staff Names (and more staff in general)
- C. 600 Secondary Sponsors
- The Cya Top Tour has been renamed to UCI Pro Tour
- The Superprestige Ranking has been renamed to CQ Ranking
- Cyanide Trophy has been renamed to Velo d'Or
Installation: Open the file with WinRAR or similar. Inside it, there's two files: One named ProgramFiles, one named MyDocuments.
Open the ProgramFiles file and drag/drop the folders to your main PCM-folder, e.g. Program Files/Cyanide/Pro Cycling Manager - Season 2010.
Open the MyDocuments file and drag/drop the folders and files to My Documents/Pro Cycling Manager.
Open the game, go to the Options menu, click the Database tab and pick the PCMdailyExpansionPackPublicBeta.cdb file.
Other than the PCM.daily team, we'd like to thank the following people. If you're not listed and have contributed to the DB, feel free to send me a PM, and I'll correct the list.
PCM.daily Expansion Pack V2 released
Yet another update to the PCM.daily Expansion Pack has now been released - and this time, we're going from V1.x to V2, since this update is pretty much a full conversion of the 2010 DB we made for PCM09.
19 teams and races have been added along with yet another batch of real stages, several new scouting zones, including countries such as Venezuela, China and Iran, the Lithuanian national team has been replaced with the Czech national team, meaning that it's now possible to play with Kreuziger and co. We've also adapted the creation of new riders (thanks, Ruben!) to make it a bit more realistic.
There's also the subject of variants which I'm sure that many of you are interested in, so here goes (these numbers include the 2010 route variants): 5 Tour de France, 5 Giro, 2 Vuelta, 2 Dauphine Libere, 2 Vuelta al Pais Vasco, 2 Tour de Romandie, 2 Österreich Rundfahrt, 2 Paris-Nice, 3 Volta a Portugal, 3 Tour de Suisse, 2 Tour Down Under and lots of World Championship routes. Except for the WC, all the other races are completely new stages.
Teams List || Feature List || F.A.Q. || Credits
The download is currently only available in an upgrade (from 184.108.40.206 to V2) in torrent format. It will soon be up at other mirrors, but probably not today.