By BubbaDJLachi's Editor, known from previous editions of the game, is now fully compatible with PCM12.
The previous version of my editor has problems reading the numbers in the table DYN_team_race in the PCM 2012 databases.
Although I am not sure if these values make any sense, I still updated my editor so that it can read and display all numbers correctly.
- Faster then previous version
- Numbers are displayed nicer
- Recognizes totally wrong numbers
- Works with all versions of the game
- Possibility to only see data from own team
- Table layouts can be customized and saved
- Individual table layouts for each game version
- Translated to 4 languages: English, German, French, Spanish
- Referential integrity for foreign keys (fk...)
- Tables linked to parent table
If you already have my editor installed, you might only need to replace the file called LachisEditor.exe.
WARNING: This version is considered a test version, so better don't overwrite your save just in case.
To run this editor, you need to have Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 installed.