Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

[Groups/Results] - Road TTT final

Messaggi raccomandati

RHV6JG2.png

• The host will be chosen by the organization.

Every player must join the chat slack, in the channel of his group.

• To enter in your room, you must know the nickname of your host and you should ask him about the password of the room (in game chat or slack).

• Rooms are created 15 minutes before the official starting time, 21:45 CEST.

• Road races will be played at a normal speed (x1).

• If you have an error or bug in the first 10km's of the first team, inform your host in your in game chat, in your group's topic or in slack. 3 restarts (max) are possible for each player.

• During the game and when it finishes, please take a printscreen of the individual classification of the stage.The host of your group will be responsible for this. However, we advise all players to take screenshots because, obviously, the host can forget to take them. And without a valid image, the organization will presume that the stage was not played.

• The player that has the most points in the end of the day win.

• If anyone breaks a rule, take a screenshot and contact the organization.

• If you have any doubt contact the organizers.

Host:

• You should use the official database for this event, you can find it in the download section.

• Speed of the Race: x1

• Difficulty Level: very easy

• Passive AI: Yes

• Sensations: Turned off

• Varying Conditions: Turned off

• Create the game at the official time 21:30 (CEST).

• Choose the correct stage.

• Choose a password and send it to every player from your group.

• When the game starts, check the chat and your group's topic/chat slack so that you know if anyone bugged. In case that happens, restart the race. 

• When the game finishes, don’t click continue immediately. This way every member can take screenshots. 

• You have to take screenshots of: 10 best human riders (team) of the stage. You should post the screenshots on your group's topic.

Note 1: Only first human riders (team) count for the classification of a stage.

Note 2: IA doesnt count for the classification of a stage

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

2cBw4.png

top_tdf_01_2015.zces

top_tdf_01_2015.cds

If you installed the game by DVD copy the files into Local Disk:\Program Files (x86)\Cyanide\Pro Cycling Manager - Season 2015\CM_Stages

If you have bought the game on steam copy the files into Local Disk:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Pro Cycling Manager 2015\CM_Stages

Overwrite all files

So that will replace the third stage of the Tour, make a backup before overwriting files.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

22 minutes ago, Jimski said:

At first it said that top 4 will go to the final. Why did you change this? I feel fucked now...

i'm sorry but you are wrong, only in the first round through the first four, it always has been.

You can read it here 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Game had to start at 21.45 but the Italian organization waits until 22.07 to start the game to wait for an Italian player who wasn't there yet and then kick me so that I'm not able to play the final. Do I see here that the organization gives advantage to its own players?

• Upvote 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
15 minutes ago, Jimski said:

Game had to start at 21.45 but the Italian organization waits until 22.07 to start the game to wait for an Italian player who wasn't there yet and then kick me so that I'm not able to play the final. Do I see here that the organization gives advantage to its own players?

Game had to start AFTER the ITT and we wait because he has problems to join but has right to play, he was not somewhere else. Btw he played the ITT too, so what you saying doesn't make any sense, he was there.

Stop complaining or you will be banned. We make rules and decide who had to play, not you.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

33 minutes ago, emmea90 said:

Game had to start AFTER the ITT and we wait because he has problems to join but has right to play, he was not somewhere else. Btw he played the ITT too, so what you saying doesn't make any sense, he was there.

Stop complaining or you will be banned. We make rules and decide who had to play, not you.

Feel free to ban me, I will not play anyway anymore this week, so it doesn't matter. 

However, banning me does only confirm that you are using your power as organization to be corrupt. And I don't think you want that.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
Just now, Jimski said:

Feel free to ban me, I will not play anyway anymore this week, so it doesn't matter. 

However, banning me does only confirm that you are using your power as organization to be corrupt. And I don't think you want that.

I don't care about your cries and what do you think.

But.. let's check the rules

Reserves

To avoid misunderstanding in reserves (introduced due to lack of 2nd chances) use, those rules has to be followed

• If one or more players are missing at launch time, host cannot launch the game but has to ask the organizers for nominate a player from reserves to the group DENNIS WAS NOT MISSING. HE WAS ONLINE ON SLACK AND ON GAMECENTER AND HAVE JUST PLAYED ITT
  • Reserve players are taken from the published list, not any players out of that list can replace anyone
  • Reserve players are contacted using Slack or PCM Online Lobby. If a member is offline, cannot reenter in competition YOU WERE NOT CONTACTED OFFICIALLY BY ANY MEMBER OF THE ORGANIZATION ASKING TO ENTER A RESERVE.
  • If a player cannot play one day or first stage has to contact the organization before (Slack preferred, but you can post a topic) not to be replaced (not applied to Road and Omnium Finals)
  • If a player has some minutes of delay has to contact the organization before (Slack preferred, but you can post a topic) not to be replaced DENNIS CONTACTED US SAYING TO WAIT 2 MINUTES
  • In Road or omnium reserves can't be nominated anymore after 1st race
  • When a reserve is nominated with an official communication on Slack, player replaced is officially out of the competition YOU WERE NOT OFFICIALLY NOMINATED AS RESERVE AS NEITHER ME OR NORIS ALLOWS YOU TO PLAY

So, basically, what are you complaining about?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I'm not going to put any more effort into this discussion because it's useless to go into a discussion with you. I hope you feel happy with your own behavior and hope you'll enjoy the rest of the World Cup.

I am just happy that my World Cup is over and I don't have to frustrate myself about a concept that doesn't make any sense and an organization that doesn't want to see that it just doesn't work. And that's actually such a shame, because you are putting so much energy and time in organizing this WC, which I do appreciate a lot and which should give you a big round of applause :wink: 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
2 minutes ago, Jimski said:

I'm not going to put any more effort into this discussion because it's useless to go into a discussion with you. I hope you feel happy with your own behavior and hope you'll enjoy the rest of the World Cup.

I am just happy that my World Cup is over and I don't have to frustrate myself about a concept that doesn't make any sense and an organization that doesn't want to see that it just doesn't work. And that's actually such a shame, because you are putting so much energy and time in organizing this WC, which I do appreciate a lot and which should give you a big round of applause :wink: 

No, it's not useless you basically got OWNED and you make much effort doing the crybaby all the time.

- First you want to pass because we copy bad a post and wrote 4, when it was clear since the beginning that competition format was 12 in final with 3 pass in semif

- Then you want to play final the same, stealing a place from a player that legitimate gain his place and it was regularly present.

You can ask ITT players if dennis was or not ingame tonight.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti