Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

[Results] Road 2° Round (Group C)

Messaggi raccomandati

Rules here 

DB-RoadGroupC

Local

Please, choose the team as listed below:

Team

Pierociaca (HOST) - Italy

SirBoston - Portugal

Flo59mvx - France

carlosvalverde - Spain

decastiago - Portugal 2

TurboJurbo - Netherland

Harryhase - Germany

NewOldStuff - Denmark

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

10 minutes ago, SirBoston said:

If you go to see the replay, i passed in 3º, but it's okay, np.

i take this opportunity to remind you that we already said that worth the screen, in several cases the intermediate sprint aren't aligned with the banner

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

Jury decide by majority to declassify Flo59mx to 5th position (last place of belonging group) of last stage due to an irregular block on Noris85 in last km of the last stage. Points are recalculated according to the new ranking. 

New Ranking of the Group C is so

NewOldStuff    303
SirBoston    233
Noris85    217
decastiago   172

Flo59mvx     171
pierociaca    138
TurboJurbo  100
carlosvalverde    96

Decastiago advance to next round.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...
  • Amministratori
28 minutes ago, Flo59mvx said:

I do not see where I would have blocked Noris... But blocks constantly of Carlosvalverde it is normal! You just find all the means possible to cheat. It is not for nothing that Italian still have had this reputation. The next time, don't creates world cup.

Block is forbidden only in last km of the race.

You block three times in last km. And, btw, is not "italians" who sanctioned that but jury.

We have the video, also, enjoy your blocks. This is 1st, not sanctioned by jury

This is 2nd, sanctioned (in final German Guy - you - block the french guy)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

2 hours ago, Flo59mvx said:

I do not see where I would have blocked Noris... But blocks constantly of Carlosvalverde it is normal! You just find all the means possible to cheat. It is not for nothing that Italian still have had this reputation. The next time, don't creates world cup.

Where block carlosvalverde??? LOL:shock:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

18 hours ago, emmea90 said:

Block is forbidden only in last km of the race.

You block three times in last km. And, btw, is not "italians" who sanctioned that but jury.

We have the video, also, enjoy your blocks. This is 1st, not sanctioned by jury

This is 2nd, sanctioned (in final German Guy - you - block the french guy)

My rider went much more fast and it is a block? A block, it is when the runner is slow and we move not to let another rider pass.

I moved to try to double the first one. In no case, the rider of Noris lost speed.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

1 minute ago, Flo59mvx said:

My rider went much more fast and it is a block? A block, it is when the runner is slow and we move not to let another rider pass.

I moved to try to double the first one. In no case, the rider of Noris lost speed.

In the second replay, it is the runner of Noris who tries to fit between my two riders.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

10 minutes ago, Flo59mvx said:

On first replay, the Italian runner blocks the Dutch runner... And my runner, makes blocked  by the German runner! so I should not be the only one to sanction ! I sanction me that to favor the qualification of the Italian player for the next tour.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

1 minute ago, Flo59mvx said:

On first replay, the Italian runner blocks the Dutch runner... And my runner, makes blocked  by the German runner! so I should not be the only one to sanction ! I sanction me that to favor the qualification of the Italian player for the next tour.

The jury isn't composed solely of italian and i repeat, i step in any case the turn...enough with these stupid accusations.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

17 minutes ago, Noris85 said:

Actually the sanctioned block is the first...in that case my rider is catching up and you block him, causing him to lose speed. Small change for me because i step in any case the turn. 

Concerning your block on the Dutch rider, that it is your explanation.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

5 minutes ago, Flo59mvx said:

In the second replay, the Italian rider block the Dutch runner... So, there are other players who should be sanctioned.

3 minutes ago, Flo59mvx said:

In the first replay, the German rider block  my runner at the end of the sprint.

1 - It is forbidden to block the others riders inside the last kilometer...

2 - it's your rider that moves from right to left and in any case does not lose speed...

I hate to say it but i think that you did not read the rules

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti