Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2022 e Tour de France 2022 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Official PCM World Cup 2015

Messaggi raccomandati

qRmyl1C.png

Good night everybody!

I think you all know who I am, and what leads me to write this post. Yes, it's true, the PCM World Cup is back! This year, as you should know, it's the Portuguese community whose organising this event. It's with great pride and effort that we receive the organisation of this event this year. We hope to give the best of us in order to make the event a success. For this, we count with your presence. Without it, nothing is possible. We count with your presence, and mostly, we count that you bring a positive mind into the event, FREE of discussions and confusion, and we simply hope you share your taste for cycling and for the game, and that you make this the best World Cup ever made. For now, thank you for everything, thank you for your support show throught the time by each one of you. I, and the whole portuguese community, hope not to disappoint you. Down here, I'll place the links for the event thread. And sorry to all who've been sending me messages oever the time, but I haven't got the time to answer all of you. I've been busy with the organisation of the events and with the college exams.

Links: http://www.pcm-portugal.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=254
http://www.pcm-portugal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=259&t=9797

I hope to see you at the World Cup. Thank You!

Dinli

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti