Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2022 e Tour de France 2022 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

CFQBase_2016 | RELEASED!

Messaggi raccomandati

CFQBase_2016

INTRODUCTION

Here´s my last project, this time a (fantasy) 2016 DB for PCM 13.

Do you want to see Contador and Valverde in the same team? And Gilbert, Sagan, D. Martin and Quintana in another team?

If you want to see them together, you have to download this DB!

THIS DB INCLUDES...

This 2016 DB includes 97 teams, 3117 cyclists, 214 sponsors and many more features already included in FDB V1.0 & V1.5.

2016 THINGS...

This DB includes a lot of novelties.

Of course, the DB includes a new stat matrix. Some riders´ stats had been decreased and other riders´ stats had been improved.

And of course there are new riders, Young talents to dominate the cycling world in a few years (Ettore Borsci, for example...), and some riders had been retired because they were too old (Joaquim Rodriguez, for example...).

As in reality, sponsors changed a lot. Some teams (not very much) had changed their sponsors, adjusted to their cyclists´ nationality. Maybe there are a lot of teams with the same sponsor, but some of them had changed.

Also some races change their category... in this DB it happens, of course. Ones like Vuelta a Andalucia or Tour of Oman increased their category... and some like Tour of Beijing or Clasica de Almeria´s category had been decreased.

Another field in which the DB is very good is in palmares. The DB includes a full (and fantasy) palmares of 2014 and 2015 seasons. Michal Kwiatkowski or Simon Spilak won very good things... do you want to know what they won? Download this!

And finally the transfers... of course there are many transfers in a season, and in this DB there are a lot of transfers, of course.

As I say above, there are some "combos" like the one in Team Tinkoff Bank, Team Movistar or Etixx - QuickStep. Do you want to know them? You have to install the DB, of course

MARSUPILAMI´S SEAL OF QUALITY

This DB hadn´t been worked the same way as my others DBs. This DB was extracted from a personal career. Then Jesleyh and matt17br helped me passing some tables from a .cdb file to another. Then I worked a bit on stats, sponsors and transfers and I realized that everything was OK. The DB is ready!

RECCOMENDED...

When you download the DB, I recommend you to try the single mode.

Stats had been corrected to improve the 3D mode with this DB.

After you have tried the DB, you have to familiarize with stats, because they changed a lot from 2014.

And finally I recommend you to start a career. If you want to beat the rest of the peloton, Etixx-Quick Step and Movistar Team are the teams for you, but of course there are a lot of teams with a lot of different characteristics... choose the one you like and enjoy!

Modificato da Fernando Juárez Morón
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

INSTRUCTIONS & DOWNLOAD

1.- First of all, you have to download FDB V1.0 and FDB V1.5 to get this working properly, this is only a patch!

2.- Download the .cdb file here

3.- Put the .cdb file in Documents/Pro Cycling Manager 2013/Mod/Database

4.- In the game, go to Options, Databases and select the "CFQBase_2016.cdb" option

5.- Try a single mode race and a career to see that everything is correct

6.- If you have any doubts or problems, feel free to ask the creator (me)

CREDITS

PCM Focus DB Team

MARSUPILAMI

Jesleyh

matt17br

Lachi (for his amazing editor(s))

Modificato da Fernando Juárez Morón
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

You don´t need to wait anymore! The DB is out! Now some recomendations and the instructions (and link)!

RECCOMENDED...

When you download the DB, I recommend you to try the single mode.

Stats had been corrected to improve the 3D mode with this DB.

After you have tried the DB, you have to familiarize with stats, because they changed a lot from 2014.

And finally I recommend you to start a career. If you want to beat the rest of the peloton, Etixx-Quick Step and Movistar Team are the teams for you, but of course there are a lot of teams with a lot of different characteristics... choose the one you like and enjoy!

INSTRUCTIONS & DOWNLOAD

1.- First of all, you have to download FDB V1.0 and FDB V1.5 to get this working properly, this is only a patch!
2.- Download the .cdb file here
3.- Put the .cdb file in Documents/Pro Cycling Manager 2013/Mod/Database
4.- In the game, go to Options, Databases and select the "CFQBase_2016.cdb" option
5.- Try a single mode race and a career to see that everything is correct
6.- If you have any doubts or problems, feel free to ask the creator (me)

CREDITS

PCM Focus DB Team
MARSUPILAMI
Jesleyh
matt17br
Lachi (for his amazing editor(s))

Enjoy with this AWESOME (amazing) DB!

Bye!
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti