Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

PCM World Cup 2012?

Messaggi raccomandati

Hello Italians :)

Can you tell me when the next PCM World Cup starts? Some german people asked me that question and i was unable to answer :( In last year you opened the registration in March, so I´m a bit confused :dubbio:. Maybe there is another community, that is responsible for the next Tournament? I don't know, so I hope someone of you (maybe emmea or bubba) can answer this question.

Greetings from Germany :wink:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

Hi.

I am sorry but as the main organizer in the past years and multiplayer responsable of this community i can announce for sure that our website won't host the world cup 2012. This don't mean that there won't be a world cup if other communities wanted to organize it.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

In these days we have received a lot of questions about that, for exemple Bjorn93. But if it will be a World Cup, we are not the organizers this year.

Good luck to the eventual organizers :wink:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti