Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Messaggi raccomandati

• Amministratori

In the afternoon we discovered that the player genebeppu has given their password to sandertje to let him to play tomorrow. In the following hours sandertje gave genebeppu's password to the_bullet. The_bullet changed it, so genebeppu cannot re-ender with this account. Bullet wanted to use the account of genebeppu to block sandertje. We have all screen providing it.

In according with daniano, we gave an ultimatum to make bullet give again genebeppu's password. He did not do it, so all three accounts are now banned from gamecenter.

In addition, all three players Genebeppu, Sandertje and the_bullet are disqualified from all the world cup.

The decision was made in according to all the WC organization and daniano as gamecenter moderator.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I've seen all chats from them, and i was @ the decision etc. But i think this isnt the right decision. I can understand that people can be a bit emotionally this day. You dont have to punish them for it. But i know this isnt a democracy so you wont listen to it. But maybe you can think a moment about it, before you will ignore it.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

i'm not interested to this. I'm tired regarding these behaviors. There were serious violations. two people who organized themselves to cheat. also hannes are wrong even if he have had good reasons. not a good reason to do that. As Italians have suffered accusations in the past, but we are serious people. And we are tired of these behaviors like a noob. and I did not expect this behavior from him (Hannes) for which I've always had great respect. No way, this "triple ban" remain.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

omg i give the pass not fore the wc....

And i change with sander in the nl selection so he can't ride the wc for me because i don't participate....

And when i ask you something you quit that is so bad

ok my reaction wsa bad but i hate dishonesty.

So sorry for my reaction ...

but i am dsq for nothing..

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

You insulted us even on gamecenter.

i change with sander in the nl selection

That's sounds like a joke... but is still enought even if would be true, also because the responsable of selection choosed people even for disciplinary reasons.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

its no joke , ask job1915..

So when i say something on GC you can dsq for WC..

Thats strange..

Beppu was in dutch selection until you disqualifie him. I think he is right about it, but you are the boss so joep you can better stop with asking :P

(En joep ik leef wel mee, want ik heb precies hetzelfde gehad met die dictators van NCL :lol: )

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Just wanted to say: It is a shame that somebody insults a dead person. I think everybody who would be in my position would have done the same. If you think i accept that genebeppu insults dead persons ( wouter weylandt) and i accept that someone make print screen and photshop it. I think this is unfair but i understand you can't turn it back. But pls for the next time pls listen first and don't believe it immediately if someone show you a printscreen :) You will hear of me.

With friendly regards, Hannes

( btw no prob emmea and bubba, i understand it a bit, not fully :P)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

The_bullet changed it, so genebeppu cannot re-ender with this account. Bullet wanted to use the account of genebeppu to block sandertje. We have all screen providing it.

Note: You believe a 12 years old dutch guy. Come on i didn't wanted this to do that, i just wanted to change his league into : R.I.P Wouter because he was lauphing :bannana_guitar:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

Today a guy (Bram1996) say me on Gamecenter that Scuderia was not him. I talked with his gamecenter account, say him to identify himself going on msn. He said me he has connection problem, so i said him to post in this forum so i could check ip, or sending me a mail using his hotmail address. I have no answer. So is - indeed - clear that he gave his Gamecenter password to someone else to let him playing for him.

For this reason, Scuderia is dsf from all world cup competitions.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

We asked scuderia to provide us his reason for yesterday to avoid dsf, he sent a mail, we judged them. But we get after other evidence that show clearly he was not at home at 20.45 of yesterday and not near an internet point.

For this reason the disqualify of Scuderia is confirmed.

Evidence will be shown in private form if answered.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

Third and last update.

We have examined the facebook page with scuderia. The post is old. Also i asked you the conversation we had. In addition of this, other ncl moderators said me he is not a cheater. He was not at home, that is sure, but he was to friends to watch a football game only with a sucky wi fi connection.

For those reason scuderia is re-admitted.

Anyway. If i discover the owner of bram1996 account i will ban him.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

@genebeppu

Your case is different. For you we are sicured 100% you cheated. With scuderia all he says is compatible. I have not to provide any reason. Last year we did a big mistake disqualifying bubba only for a suspect, we don't want to make this big error again this year.

Reputation is a thing very important in judgement. Don't forget it.

Also, a guy who hidden himself behind the name of "Bram 1996", account created only for this reason is not credible, according to us.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

In weekend we discovered that Den_Berre had played first round of Scratch Word cup using Megatoby's Account, in agreement with Megatoby. That was also possible because the time of the 1st round scratch was different for their groups.

After discovering irrefutable evidences, we DSQ Megatoby and Den Berre for all remaining games of World Cup (road and track).

We also discovered the identity of Bram1996 account on Game Center. It's also a Fake Account of Megatoby who warned us for a false alarm about Scuderia.

We think that is deplorable behavior when a player plays for another one when a player is not at home and it's also deplorable who Megatoby have warned us for a false alarm to eliminate another player from competition.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

Precisation about yesterday. We are not sure that megatoby was bram1996 but is not important for the dsq. Megatoby have see the screen and admit it.

For today, we caught that megatoby has played for -jonathan- in team track, so jonathan is dsq from the rest of wc. Also holland has to change him for the omnium of tomorrow.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Questa discussione è chiusa.
  • Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

• Crea Nuovo...