Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2022 e Tour de France 2022 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

[Results] Team Road 1° Round (Group B)

Messaggi raccomandati

Rules here 

TeamRoadGrpB

Local

Belgium (Belgium 1 - Belgium 2 - Belgium 3)

Portugal 2 (Portugal 4 - Portugal 5 - Portugal 6)

France 2 (France 4 - France 5 - France 6)

Denmark (Denmark 1 - Denmark 2 - Denmark 3)

Spain (Spain 1 - Spain 2 - Spain 3)

Modificato da Noris85
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

7 hours ago, Noris85 said:

i got tired of explaining the same things...for TV and Gpm worth the screen of results, for the finish line worth the final screen or export! I put the results as soon as possible. 

Are you fking kidding with us? Srsly are you fking trying do it with us?

Man are you blind? Do wanna make us stupid guys? Arent you watching what we call all see? We prove it with so many fking prints we dont care about your stupid rules. If you dont understand that the game has a lot of errors and bugs dont accept to be a member of organization. Ridiculous. 

Modificato da Dinli
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

7 hours ago, Noris85 said:

i got tired of explaining the same things...for TV and Gpm worth the screen of results, for the finish line worth the final screen or export! I put the results as soon as possible. 

Stop being ridiculous, obviously the game bugged on the results screen and as you can see we clearly did 2nd. One thing is losong mountain sprints where YOU DONT HAVE A FUCKING LINE, so you dont really know where it exactly ends, another thing is doing it at the end where you know where it finishes exactly, we have taken prtscreens before and after finish also, where is the doubt that we we're 2nd, I mean even the spanish guys can tell you we deserve to be 2nd cause we were clearly in front of them. So shut up with your stupid neanderthal argument and watch the screens, talk to the jury and see who did fucking 2nd on the road. You must be a Juve fan for sure, jeez.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
14 hours ago, SirBoston said:

We got 2ºplace in 2ºstage btw.

tRPGGKO.png

More 5 prints to prove it:

http://imgur.com/a/nvRHh

I did not see this post.

This screen is what counts, portugese are 2nd by rules. No jury involved.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
21 minutes ago, emmea90 said:

I did not see this post.

This screen is what counts, portugese are 2nd by rules. No jury involved.

False.

We have stated there 

that is EXPORT what counts.

So

Valverde is 2nd

Mendes is 3rd

I think is not fair, but if we state a rule once for all we have to respect it

We will also ask the host for the replay and apply the rules (penalty for belgium) if he does not have it.

Noris will post the right point score. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Noris85 locked this Discussione
  • Amministratori

Jury rejected the portugese appeal and decide not to make an exception and confirm the rule that export count.

I will state, once for all, that is what is on the export that counts for the points.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• emmea90 unlocked this Discussione

Italians robbing, what a surprise. Images show what really happened and exports are clearly wrong, I understand why the other teams voted no, I dont understand how can the organization simply not say we did 2nd on the finishing line, we do 2nd, not going through due to a bug is just ridiculous, let's see if cyanide agrees with you.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
2 minutes ago, Armstrong_POR said:

Italians robbing, what a surprise. Images show what really happened and exports are clearly wrong, I understand why the other teams voted no, I dont understand how can the organization simply not say we did 2nd on the finishing line, we do 2nd, not going through due to a bug is just ridiculous, let's see if cyanide agrees with you.

The finish line is what the game recognize at finish line, not the graphical object. Stated in the rules, so export counts. Maybe you have make some points in sprint with this and you did not ever recognize it.. we have stated that rule to have a certain rule in those cases. Export counts. We got you an appeal on jury, you lost because all except french decide to make the rule worth it. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Just now, emmea90 said:

The finish line is what the game recognize at finish line, not the graphical object. Stated in the rules, so export counts. Maybe you have make some points in sprint with this and you did not ever recognize it.. we have stated that rule to have a certain rule in those cases. Export counts. We got you an appeal on jury, you lost because all except french decide to make the rule worth it. 

There is no line on intermediate sprints but the distance that is showed (ex: 0.7KM) is always right. On this finishing line, WE HAVE A FUCKING LINE, and the distance is also RIGHT so after you cross the line it shows - and before 0.0km for example, you can fucking test it instead of saying bullshit and let all the other teams decide when its obviously better for them for us not to go through.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
Just now, Armstrong_POR said:

There is no line on intermediate sprints but the distance that is showed (ex: 0.7KM) is always right. On this finishing line, WE HAVE A FUCKING LINE, and the distance is also RIGHT so after you cross the line it shows - and before 0.0km for example, you can fucking test it instead of saying bullshit and let all the other teams decide when its obviously better for them for us not to go through.

You remember the last time in single a french guy was dsf for a portugese guy, right?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Just now, emmea90 said:

You remember the last time in single a french guy was dsf for a portugese guy, right?

LOL, decastiago is the worst portuguese player on road and everybody said the french guy blocked so its an easy decision to make. If it was sirboston, for example, things would be different even tho the block was the same, so stop comparing that decision to this one, it makes 0 sense.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Like i was saying thats not a graphical problem. This stage has a lot of errors and bugs, and you can all check that. Normally km's are correct with the time when it will be start counting, but it dont happen in this stages. Finishing line arent in the correct position too, but one thing we can all claim that all the players have the finishing line in the same position.

For example, we did so many test on offline mode and we would like to show you many interesting things...

13234979_787517414719154_412634260_o.png

In this case Gilbert start counting before the finishing line and it appear (-) on km.

13224210_787518021385760_1562699615_o.pn

But now check Henao in the same race, he was 100 metres to the finishing line, but you saw in the print before that Gibert was in a similar position and it appear (-). 

13210981_787519484718947_678190442_o.png

And now check Contador now he start counting, but you can compare him with gilbert for example, gilbert started count before contador. And look the km's of Contador.

13225175_787519504718945_589065006_o.png

Now check Alaphi and compare his km to the finishing line with contador's km. 

Basically km's of riders was wrong, finishing line wasnt in the right place, and there were cyclists started counting in different places.

Now you can see the same stage but another game

13262251_787943704676525_483996082_o.png

Now it appear correctly, or close it. 

13224297_787948891342673_1448712726_o.pn

13224302_787944531343109_2030093201_o.pn

I dont know who did this stage, but its so strange. Basically you make a race where all things can be wrong.

In conclusion, you can have many different beetween players but there are one thing that we have all in comum, the place of the finishing line. I hope that Messi take us his replay, but unfortunately we know that it will never show up. :o

And dont forget a thing in all prints that we took we were in second position, he took prints where we can see us before, at and after finishing line always in 2 position. In those prints that i took here for offline mode we would win in valverde case and gilbert case too.  

Modificato da Dinli
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

I understand your position but you should understand our.

We were aware of that it was possible, as damianocunego96 also asked for it. So players know it can happen.

We decide, once for all, to make this simple rule: export counts for finish line, screens for intermediate sprint.

We also advise each player to remember that usually the real finish line is a bit after the real one.

I also see that your is a borderline case and I sent to the jury.

Jury rejected it, basically saying "we have a rule, we have to follow it for all games". And i understand their point of view also because maybe this happened before in a sprint and noone noticed it. They simple saying they can't allow a case ignoring others.

Let's go now to the jury role.

We choose to elected one jury because organizers have obviously interest and we wants to be more transparent as possible.

For example, if was up by me to decide, portugal deserve to pass in that case and portugal in the other group deserve a DSF for blocked hofland. Jury vote against in both case according to the rules, and i have to accept it. Think only, without a jury, what would've been happened i we would'have DSF another team sending italy in the final. This is why we make the jury for this edition: to vote and decide every extra-case.

OFC they can have interested, but there are 8 people (+me = 9) so 9 people with, on paper, different interest should be more balanced than organizers interest. So is not acceptable to accept jury decision only when are on your own.

As organizer my hands are bounded. I cannot overcome jury decision when i don't like it for the simple reason that it won't make sense nominated a jury only when it match my willness. You should understand it as past WC organizers (think if you were in my place in your wc). The only person to blame is cyanide, we have decide a rule - good or bad - for handle that case and jury has vote to make no exception.

Btw - i want to state, also for next races, that export is what counts 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti