Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Messaggi raccomandati

• Risposte 72
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amministratori
Just now, HighRoad said:

Unfortunately from Belarus take part only I(((

You can join rest of the world team with Poland (niconick), we have one turkey and one english. You can also made a team with italian, french or something else that does not have a team

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Why are we using Slack and not just this forum? Everything is so confusing now and it is to me quite unclear where to find the information I need.

I think organizing a World Cup is chaotic enough in itself, so why are you making it even more chaotic and confusing by spreading the information to two platforms (this forum and Slack)?

Modificato da Jimski
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
50 minutes ago, Jimski said:

Why are we using Slack and not just this forum? Everything is so confusing now and it is to me quite unclear where to find the information I need.

I think organizing a World Cup is chaotic enough in itself, so why are you making it even more chaotic and confusing by spreading the information to two platforms (this forum and Slack)?

Information are there, that is a chat

Imagine like the old gamecenter. It will strongly help us to get in touch with 80 players in real time.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
59 minutes ago, Flo59mvx said:

Hello, I find that disrespectful to accept an candidacy then to remove it without any explanations! I am a player of pcm for several years. If the purpose is to refuse good players, I do not see the interest to make a world cup.

Dear aure-59-ag2r you forgot to make logout with your double account flo59mx.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I have some questions:

1. Only screens of races are wanted by organization or is an export also helpful for stage result?

2. In Draws, is the 1. player name listed of a group the host?

3. Can't you fix 1 chat where players have to report a bug? I imagine it very difficult for the host to check forum and slack both while playing.

4. I experienced sometimed intermediate/mountain sprint results do not exactly match the order in which riders have really passed those sprints. Will you personally change if screens which proof a different order are taken or does the ingame result of sprints count no matter if it is correct or not?

Modificato da Damiano-Cunego96
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
16 minutes ago, Damiano-Cunego96 said:

I have some questions:

1. Only screens of races are wanted by organization or is an export also helpful for stage result?

2. In Draws, is the 1. player name listed of a group the host?

3. Can't you fix 1 chat where players have to report a bug? I imagine it very difficult for the host to check forum and slack both while playing.

4. I experienced sometimed intermediate/mountain sprint results do not exactly match the order in which riders have really passed those sprints. Will you personally change if screens which proof a different order are taken or does the ingame result of sprints count no matter if it is correct or not?

1) Hosts have to sent the export. But export is not enought for sprints. So you have to send us export + screen of each sprints.

2) Yes. 

3) Deifinitely Slack. We created one channel for each group to facilitate the communication between group members. I reccomend to take it open during the race. You can use from pc but the mobile app is also light

4) We are aware of this. In case of misunderstanding points are given according to names in the sprint screenshoot for the sprints and the export for the arrive

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
23 minutes ago, AuRe59Ag2r said:

We are not brother, so cousins i said, you can read my ip. Thanks to answer.

You ip points you to California. I can use a proxy too to change my ip. And other french players confirmed me you're brothers.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

2 hours ago, emmea90 said:

You ip points you to California. I can use a proxy too to change my ip. And other french players confirmed me you're brothers.

Why do you speak about proxy ?? I'm on a public server. Who speak about me as a brother ??
You can play your Noob World Cup, without all player,  without sports value and fair play. I never see this type of stupids rules.
Similarly, you can banish friends who play with Skype. You select who you want, this is not a World Cup, no value. Sorry for you, but I do not understand your decisions

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
Just now, AuRe59Ag2r said:

Why do you speak about proxy ?? I'm on a public server. Who speak about me as a brother ??
You can play your Noob World Cup, without all player,  without sports value and fair play. I never see this type of stupids rules.
Similarly, you can banish friends who play with Skype. You select who you want, this is not a World Cup, no value. Sorry for you, but I do not understand your decisions

For us the account FLo59mx is the one subscribed.

No matter if you or him play with it. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

3 minutes ago, emmea90 said:

For us the account FLo59mx is the one subscribed.

No matter if you or him play with it. 

Ok, but it's not me... And He was subscribed on road, you've not include him on draw. And, me was subscribed for ITT and TTT, you put him in draws...

So, You're afraid that we help each other ? Him and me play PCM since 2003 2004... you can ask at your players...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
2 minutes ago, AuRe59Ag2r said:

Ahat have you removed flo59mvx of road inline ? him and me was suscribed, but anyone is in the groups... not normal

I talk with noris. Yes flo59mvx has right to play. We have to add him in the group.

Choose, we are going to put you or him in the group. Who do you want we to put?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori
Just now, AuRe59Ag2r said:

Is it possible Flo59mvx play road inline, and me ITT and TTT to share ?

For us you and him are the same person. I will put "Flo59mvx" in names, but that name is valid for both accounts. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

If you , but I assure you that we are 2 different people. I do not know how to prove, but I do not see the benefit of playing with 2 accounts, especially since I can't play the 2 at the same time, it's impossible. You can verify in old 2006 7 8 9 pcm... We exists all 2. Pierociaca know me, he know me. But how you want.

Modificato da AuRe59Ag2r
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti