Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

[Keirin] - Final Evening

Messaggi raccomandati

• Amministratori

wcforum.png

Final

h 21.15

Group A

ITA_Alste (Italy) 32

Cruetrue (Denmark) 27

Gheto_1 (Portugal) 26

Bobja1995 (Holland) 20

CampioneRegionale (Italy) 15

Sportingnonsense (Great Britain) 10

ITA_Alste is the World Champion 2010

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Well done Alste!

I used my tactic of long range attacks a lot tonight, probably too much. Did it in 4 of the 5 rounds in the Semi, won 1 of them, and did just enough to sneak through (thought I wouldnt). And then in the final, it was even worse. Couldnt catch any of you out, and in that last round, I just went flat out with 2 laps to go, knowing full well it would almost certainly fail - but what did I have to lose, I was 6th after 4 rounds anyway, maybe youd all discount me as a threat and let me win one as a consolation, but no, 1 person got my wheel, and so 6th it is.

Im pleased to have made 2 World Cup finals though, and well done Emmea and co. for the organisation. Look forward to next year, where hopefully I wont be the only Brit!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

There was big team play. Nonsense attacked in begin and cruetrue get always in his wheel till the the last lap. Because of that fucking team play Cruetrue won the last round and finished in 2nd in front of me.

Dude, If you can't play alone, at least plz don't fuck the others, because of you and Nonsense, Alste passed me in last meters and I lose the general...

If team play It's permitaded, let's repeat the keirin's semi finals and I can assure to you that you'll see untal in final, oh wait...

I know that no one will be desqualificated, and there will be no re of last round, to be honest I simply don't care I've more things to worry about, Alste won and he deserves but you Cruetrue, you are just a big joke, congratulations you finished in 2nd place. :roll:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti