Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

[200 m TT] - Final

Messaggi raccomandati

• Risposte 93
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amministratori
You know i'm really the best Bubba, but it's not a problem for me. Everybody knows i'm real winner of this. If you don't want to get that, you are noob. :wink: If the others know (what they did) I'm happy. :smile:

The best in my opinion is gheto :wink:

All of us had an handicap. All of us worsened their times. No one improved.

All of us had the same chance.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

How many kids!!

Stino won, where's the problem?

The most of you thinks to be better than Stino, maybe it's true but he won the WC honestly even if he isn't the best...

It's the game, it's beautiful because it's various...Take it easy...

You did not read what we say. This was just 1 big joke, because there was TOO MUCH LAG. I understand Emmea if he says there will always lag, but this is too much, the difference was too big. That's what 14 players say. That's the problem, everybody want's a re, because this was just 1 big big lag game and another fail. :ph34r:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I told you before that its not possible to create a fair 200 TT in online modus. :rolleyes:

For all users: cycling-manager.it tries to organize the world championship and they try to do their best. of course they do some mistakes and you maybe think you are treated unfair, but they want to do their best. its not an easy work. the half of you are not able to organize a big event like that. show some respect to emmea who have spent a lot of his freetime to organize this event. of course he is still a noob. its the first time he tries to organize a world championship and in my eyes he tries his best. there are some rules and he cant break them for you.

This is just stupid cycling manager. if you are world champion or not your life wont change. if you are not able to follow the words of the organisation please quit all competitions. WC doesnt need you. crying arround is helping nobody.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Scuderia you are such a big kid. You lost, you suck. Congrats Stinoo despite you being a stupid guy but you won faire.

Let's see if I can show up tomorrow because I totally forgot about this final.

Maybe you are the one who sucks here. If you call it fair, you are a bigger noob than i thought before.

And i don't know I will start tomorrow. Maybe to make fun, if you know what i mean (but probably not...).

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Stinoo, you play well but you aren't the god you think you are. Many holland/belgium guys think that they are too good and those don't earn my respect. Nilea for example : He plays really well and he is a great dude. Many of you aren't.

And when you lose you just complain and you can't admit that the others were better, like Scuderia is doing. I didn't played in the final. If I were like you I would be here talking about how great I am and how I could be the champ if I had played. But since I'm portuguese, I'll just admit that even if I played i wouldn't be winning.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti