Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

[Scratch] - First Round

Messaggi raccomandati

• Risposte 136
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

carlos valverde says emmea group was regular

race was:

attack gheto and robin then they + thepoxx(ai) are e1 after tombus go to ozzy and me a e1 because he had bug in this moment that we are e1 tombus disconnected... 6 in e1... 4 HUM and 2 AI all this since lap 6 + or - until 19 that we attack...

I dont know level maybe is easy dont know question to gheto.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Well, we all had to play with IA on Pro. So if the rest has played with that on Easy i think it isn't fair.

Ok friend maybe this isnt fair but there is something fair in this life?

for example: francia 1-1 irlanda del norte goal with the hand.... the game dont replay...

partizan de belgrado barcelona in euroleague another

bilbao - murcia in acb this year the game was 55 57 and bilbao do 3 points when the time is 0 sec... but they won...

about level question to gheto because I wasnt host :smilie_daumenpos:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Why did you then YOURSELF bubba, tell me there had been a mixup with the results yesterday on private chat GC?

You probably won't believe me, because Bubba is an admin and all. But think about it, why would I make something like this up; no one would be so stupid to say something like this if it wasn't true, right?.

HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED, FOR THOSE WHO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT FAIR PLAY: Bubba and me are in game with Superalex and Pabloo. Then, both Superalex and Pabloo have bugs who force them to quit. I ask bubba if we should re, but he tells me that we won't. So it is me against him(perfect for bubba, because there are no witnesses).

I end up winning the race, after a mass sprint, while bubba finishes eight. Then he presses next so fast that i don't have time to take a screen shot(again this is perfect for bubba, because there are no other there to witness it.)

Then later I go to cycling-manager.it to see my name on the top. But guess whoes name is there? 1.Bubba 2.Nimsk

I go to GC to ask bubba what has happened, and he tells me there has happened something strange with the results. Then he shows me the screenshot where BUBBA is nr.1 and NIMSK is nr 8. (What he has done is obviously to use photoshop or something similar.)

I have to hand it to you bubba; No one is a bigger cheater than you. I can't believe an admin is so desperate to get in the final that he takes the risk of cheating like this. If i had had just one more second to take the screen shot; you would be out on your ass from this WC, and I would have proven a cheater you are :wink:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

@nimsk i can do nothing for it i examine bubba's screen and doesn't seen it's modify with something, he immediately send me that after his game also... it's your word against his word...

Also if he had taking it you had also time to take it...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

@nimsk i can do nothing for it i examine bubba's screen and doesn't seen it's modify with something, he immediately send me that after his game also... it's your word against his word...

Also if he had taking it you had also time to take it...

Omg. Nimsk wouldn't say that if it isn't true. And bubba win against ai 14 pro? Hmm ridiculous =)

I believe nimsk, he wouldn't say that if it isn't true............

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

[

I go to GC to ask bubba what has happened, and he tells me there has happened something strange with the results. Then he shows me the screenshot where BUBBA is nr.1 and NIMSK is nr 8. (What he has done is obviously to use photoshop or something similar.)

i think Bubba should give a really credible explanation for this "has happened something strange with the result", at least he should defend himself

i say this because something similar happened in my group of 1st round of Elimination Race when i was 3rd and bubba 4th but in the official results i was 4th and Bubba 3rd. i want to see the screenshot bubba entered if possible.

me and bubba had same points so if he is better because he got best manche result during the 3 manches, then it is ok but u should have specified it as u did for the group in which 4 players got same points amount.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

i think Bubba should give a really credible explanation for this "has happened something strange with the result", at least he should defend himself

i say this because something similar happened in my group of 1st round of Elimination Race when i was 3rd and bubba 4th but in the official results i was 4th and Bubba 3rd. i want to see the screenshot bubba entered if possible.

me and bubba had same points so if he is better because he got best manche result during the 3 manches, then it is ok but u should have specified it as u did for the group in which 4 players got same points amount.

I hope Italian players don't have a bigger value than us Emmea..

I hope you threat everyone equal :)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

For equity in elimination we has used the best round as discriminant, the screen order it in base to last round placement :wink:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

i have check Bubba screen for 2 hours with photoshop and i can confirm that the screen is absolutely good

Or bubba is a grafic expert who can made it in 5 min (cause at 21.45 he send me it) or nimsk is saying the false.

I confirm also gheto plays with IA hard.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti