Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

[Scratch] - First Round

Messaggi raccomandati

• Risposte 136
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, you didn't read well :wink: even people who won (like me, pangare, max, ...) don't like scratch with +8 ai on a pro level :wink:

Me too, i don't like scratches like this but i know that is the first round and it's easy to go out...Anyway i'm the Scratch Italian Champion so i know that lose for people who win is quite annoying.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

guys my group was not regular, u can ask all players: 1)tombus did leave much before end 2)it is obvious AI level was not pro level but easy.

answer pls

It's not fair Morgan.

We all had to play against a noob ai and they could ride easy for victory..

I also prefer an RE of that group but Emmea is the boss.

But I thought everyone was equal but it's not probably.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

guys my group was not regular, u can ask all players: 1)tombus did leave much before end 2)it is obvious AI level was not pro level but easy.

answer pls

lol, the organistation give not a answer. Thats normale. :|

Look at me.

I write 2x a PM and 2x not a answer.

No italian player = not important i think.

The rules are not important:

You can join with DC, Teamplay, a other Ai level, Italian player is more as 20 minutes to late = RE, ...??

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

We can discuss for hours about AI level, but it's not Emmea's fault if noobs in Cyanide couldn't set a ia level which doesn't damage scratch with few players. It's not a surprise, they neither implemented automatic choosing in ladder (what a waste of time!).

Dear Den Berre, I was eliminated in elimination race, but I didn't cry as you are doing now. Be grateful to Emmea, who organises the WC in the best way and does that alone, nobody else is helping him. With players as you, I would say he's wasting his time.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

It's not fair Morgan.

We all had to play against a noob ai and they could ride easy for victory..

I also prefer an RE of that group but Emmea is the boss.

But I thought everyone was equal but it's not probably.

I prefere also a RE of in my group but Emmea is the boss...

Emmea ask it at HF.

Write him a mail.

He wasn't in the game.

it was tourdedoping. :dubbio:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Amministratori

I won't answer to PM cause i have too much of them every evening and i am not the only in the organization.

All your PM are discussed in a PVT section, by Bubba and Fresco too before taking a decision.

Unless something changes the results are the ones posted above.

So stop crying or i will close that toping.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

We can discuss for hours about AI level, but it's not Emmea's fault if noobs in Cyanide couldn't set a ia level which doesn't damage scratch with few players.

Bull shit my friend. Scratch is not just "follow the pack" untill lap 18. We can better play keirin. But that also a bad idea, because people also said that the AI was to strong there. Strange eh?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Bull shit my friend. Scratch is not just "follow the pack" untill lap 18. We can better play keirin. But that also a bad idea, because people also said that the AI was to strong there. Strange eh?

Simply scratch is not built for playing in few players. If you set ia easy, people who sprint at the beginning go easily till the finish and a good player who is in the back of the bunch can't follow them and is out from the fight for the victory.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I had no time today. :(

But Scratch is my worst discipline. So its no big problem. :)

If you say tdd was hf i need evidence i can't disqualify him.

Ask HF17 if he has played. If he hasnt played than disqualify themax1992 in all competitions, if he has played than disqualify den_berre in all competitions. Easy decision.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Well, today I was already in the room to go play the scratch, we were 4 people at first, but then my pc could not read the cd. The The max waited for me and everything, even thanked him. Then I reset the PC and at 21:00 I was ready but they were already playing, and The Max told me that his friend was playing with my name and that I was qualified. I also asked for re, because I enjoyed playing.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Berre you know you suck in scratch so don't cry :lol:

ahahahahahahhahaahah ien :lol: :lol:

i agree with all the belgian players who have written in this topic.. this was such a boring race, and not a real scratch.. no fun in following the peloton for 18 laps and then in doing a sprint... -.-

and i don't understand why we played only one manche.. i hope that from the next turn the gruops will be composed by at least 12 players.. or the game won't be funny..

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Yes, it's true. I had an error and could not continue the game. Also, I could not be connected to the GC. I asked a RE. No response. Let me disqualified from the second round

tombus just confirmed what i said, and i'm just sad because Carlos didnt admit it.

I think Carlos knows perfectly game mode was easy as he knows tombus got disconnected. Same for gheto who was the host.

Anyway no problems, i retire myself from scratch world cup so no more troubles for none.

no problems really :wink:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti