Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

[Elimination Race] - First Round

Messaggi raccomandati

The Semis are actually 2 groups of 16, but perhaps Tombus could be allowed to be a reserve? Theres every possibility that at least 1 person will not show up for the Semis, in which case, Tombus would be able to take their place?

It is correct after all that nothing is written in the rules about what happens in case of a tie.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Risposte 73
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

The Semis are actually 2 groups of 16, but perhaps Tombus could be allowed to be a reserve? Theres every possibility that at least 1 person will not show up for the Semis, in which case, Tombus would be able to take their place?

It is correct after all that nothing is written in the rules about what happens in case of a tie.

Ahh, true, I was somehow sure that we'll have 4x8. Your suggestion sounds fair as well then.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thanks for the answers.

If we go according to UCI rules, it has nothing in it to tie point. However, it is rules of § 14.3.2.219 which says that you can add rules of the competition. The Rules of the World Cup there would be no tie.

There are also rules: § 14.3.2.226. "In the case of collusion between players, players you will be disqualified." (Who go by this? :wink: )

Thank you.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Omg Stinoo plays already 6 years, and Stinos 1 year. They don't know each other, and what's the problem that they have the same name?

I didn't team-up, or wtf you are saying. Berre blocked me, is that teaming up?? :S

OMG Ozzy.

First of all, i didn't team with stinos because i blocked him out 2nd manche, he was 16th there.

He was never in my wheel and I never blocked someone out to let stinos win.

I can't believe you say such things, i hope they will ban you for those lies.

At gautran, i only play 2 years:p

And i know stinos good but i never work for him in WC, my ego is too big for that:)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti