Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

Waiting the Track World Cup

Messaggi raccomandati

• Amministratori

How many rounds have the real riders in the real world Cup? You have a single chance to do the game of life... we choose 3 only in eli and not in final for not let people play only two laps.

A World Cup is not ladder. A World Cup in all sport is 50% ability 50% lucky

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

then it's not fair you can be placed bad at the start, very important in scratch certainly because there are a lot of ai players you can be boxed in for a couple of rounds, where you lose all chances.

You compare pcm with the real world, but it is not :wink:

As for bad positioning - in real world Tom Boonen could say sth about it after P-R :wink:

PS: But ofc I agree with you, Messi.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

As for bad positioning - in real world Tom Boonen could say sth about it after P-R :wink:

PS: But ofc I agree with you, Messi.

Was his own choice, had nothing to do with the start. A little tactical mistake, but who would have thought cancellara would attack there, and nobody even reacted. It was Milaan - Sanremo all over, but a bit further from the finish. I hope they have learned there lesson now, don't give cancellara an inch :)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti