Vai al contenuto

Seguici su Discord

Unisciti al server Discord di PCM Italia per rimanere sempre in contatto con noi, parlare di ciclismo e vivere un'esperienza multiplayer ottimale
Unisciti al server

PCM Italia è su Tapatalk

Scarica Tapatalk gratuitamente sul tuo smartphone per consultare in maniera facile e veloce PCM Italia anche da mobile!
Leggi di più

Disponibile Pro Cycling Manager 2021

Pro Cycling Manager 2023 e Tour de France 2023 sono finalmente disponibili
Leggi di più

GIRO D'ITALIA 2009

Ciro

Messaggi raccomandati

• Risposte 84
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you do the right thuing, but when you render the stage it crash because, you haven't used the button to the right of it on the menu on the stage editor.

First you put the waypoints with the 3 button on the left and then you use the button from 4 on the left over all the waypoints from the start you begin, and you don't need to put it over all the waypoints, just put it one the last waypoint after you put it on the start and you get a question if you want to have it over all the waypoints, then you click yes.

And then you must when you have made the road click ctrl + s , because if not it will crash.

Hope it helps.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I actually think your stage look rather good, tommy! :smilie_daumenpos:

Though have you made the roads, cties, villages, houses, trees and rivers in the stage editor?

No, it was only profil..

But I've lost the xml file of the stage :sleep:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I saw many faults there, at the start you must make a line like this: <start altitude="3" name="Grado" />, one example.

And you cant in Rsm_Profiler make a line with place begin name and then right after that line use place_end and you must put the section lenght's in between and you only use that if you are at the start at a mountain top!

What you did: <place_begin name="Montebello" info_lenght="1" info_averageslope="3" />

<place_end />

You should do: <place_begin name="Montebello" info_lenght="1" info_averageslope="2.7" />

<section length="1" slope="2.7" />

<place_end />

Just one example and it's not wird you get that fault message, but if you make thoose faults right, it should work, but if you get more faults just send a note here and i'll help you.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Petacchi: Is your stage fantasy with real profile of the stage or a real stage with the real profile?

And i have finsihed the faults and it works though when ingame, the roads are going over themselfs and i think you must make the roads ago since you can't have the roads cross each other.

The only fault i found in the Rsm_Profiler itself where on the end after the last section_lenght you wrote something like this <Arrival/> and that you don't need at all it just crash if you have that.

download here the corrected and updated stage: http://www2.partage-facile.com/1098309-02_...rieste.xml.html

Happy to help you.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti